Logo 550 SX Mikado Hacker/Castle/3GX BNF Accepting Offers - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by vcaruso, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 10:02 PM
Trader Rating: 62
$250.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Logo 550 SX Mikado Hacker/Castle/3GX BNF Accepting Offers

I took this heli in on a trade, but decided to keep flying planes and leave the heli stuff to the heli guys/gals. I can't really tell you much about this other than the brand name components that are visible (Hacker, Spektrum & Castle). With the 3GX, it is obviously FlyBarLess. I have a 6 cell Thunder Power LiPo that is more or less a perfect fit for this heli and I will include it at no charge. Although the pictures show a 500 canopy, it is a 550 frame underneath. The original 550 (Mikado/Logo14) canopy is included if you really want it....it is kind of... UGLY?

So I am open to offers on this as I really don't know what this should be selling for. I welcome any polite comments pertaining to price or whatever...I can edit my post to include any info, or price adjustment. Trades are OK too, but best done locally. OK to perform test flight if local. I am OK to ship this.... buyer pays shipping costs. Thinking of listing it around $250 for now, but open to offers.

Someone asked if the transmitter was included in the price. I should have posted that the transmitter is in the pictures to show relative size. If someone needs a transmitter, I will sell the one in the photo for $90 if they are purchasing the heli. I hope that is fair.

The reference to Spektrum in my ad is for the Spektrum servo that is installed on the Heli. I removed the canopy to get a few pictures of the servos. They are JR DS3421 (two) and Spektrum H6040 (one). I am not a heli guy so I rely on others to tell me whats going on with this. Thanks to Steve for pointing this out to me.

Vince
Last edited by vcaruso; Mar 21, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 20, 2017, 10:48 PM
Trader Rating: 14
Pm sent
Mar 20, 2017, 10:53 PM
Pm sent, I want it!
Mar 21, 2017, 01:31 AM
Trader Rating: 159
R/C CRASHER
looks like an older Logo 14
Mar 21, 2017, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkoguy
looks like an older Logo 14
That is what is on the other canopy, "Logo 14". Can you tell me a lil more about that?
Mar 21, 2017, 11:22 AM
I believe it was introduced in 2005.
Mar 21, 2017, 01:43 PM
Trader Rating: 27
heck of a deal at $250
Mar 21, 2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the help on getting more info on the heli. Steve, your info was very helpful. TY.