New hobby = Liquidate Everything - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by SwitchingHobbie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 09:57 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$1,700.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

New hobby = Liquidate Everything

Complete drone workshop. So much to list. Several components still new in box. Ground station, Quav 500 with extra motors spare frame, FPV with 2 fat shark dominators, gymbal, Futaba controllers, connections,tools, wire, chargers batteries, the list goes on and on. Will toss in go pro hero 4K silver with charging station and 4+ lithium batteries, 64 gig and card and accessories bundle for 250 obo.

Moved from the old house which had a climate controlled workshop behind the house to a house that needs a bigger shed to accommodate the quantity I carry in drone equipment. I want it all to go to a good cause. Price is negotiable and is a beautiful setup.
Update firmware, bind and fly. Cases and extra racing quad included with cc3d board and 2 naza m lite setups. Plus more.

For extra pictures text 985-807-4106.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2017, 04:58 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Exceeder
What you want for that ezuhf rx

Begginer in Fpv But Rc Hobbiest Since Birth😉
Mar 21, 2017, 08:21 AM
Trader Rating: 4
Nvm
Last edited by Farreep; Mar 22, 2017 at 07:57 AM. Reason: I can read.
Mar 23, 2017, 11:42 PM
How much for a set of the fatsharks? I have the quanum v2s and want to get a cheap set of fatsharks. Any frsky receivers?
Mar 23, 2017, 11:48 PM

Bundle liquidation

I'll let it all go for $ 1000. You can easily turn around and part out or keep lots of new still in packaging equipment. I have to bundle it. This unit has never crashed and is registered with the FAA.