Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Hammbone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 05:05 PM
Trader Rating: 22
$400.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Precision Aerobatics Katana MX ARF with iPAs Power Package and Bling Package

Precision Aerobatics Katana MX ARF, new in box . The yellow version. (I don't know why they call it yellow... there's NO yellow on this plane)

iPAs Power Package includes:
Thrust 50 motor
Quantum Pro 70A ESC
4- Hitec 5085MG servos
Vox 15 x 8 Prop
set of 4 carbon fiber extended servo arms

Bling Pakage includes:
Carbon Fiber spinner
Carbon Fiber Vortex generators
Carbon Fiber wheel pants
Custom made wing bags

I also have a 2nd Vox 15 x 8 prop I am including.

Retail price is $750 for this (Katana MX iPAs Pro package, Bling package, and extra Vox 15 x 8 prop)
Normally I would ask $600 plus shipping for this, but both wings were damaged in shipping. The rear part of the wing roots were damaged. (See the pics)
It shouldn't be too hard to fix the wings.
Since the wings are damaged though, I am going to discount the price of this package to $400 plus shipping.
If you're willing to fix the wings, you'll save yourself $350 off retail price.
If you don't want to fix the wings you could buy new wings and still come out ahead financially. Heck, you could buy a whole new plane and still come out ahead financially!
Just the iPAs and Bling package upgrades are worth more than I'm selling this whole package for.
Please add 3% for Paypal payments.

I don't have many ratings posted on this site, but check my ratings on RCU and feel comfortable dealing with me.

Thanks for looking, Jim
to remove ads between posts