Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Hammbone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 04:42 PM
Trader Rating: 18
$20.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Original Aerofly Professional

For sale is the complete package of the original Aerofly Pro, not the Deluxe version.

The package includes:
Original Aerofly Professional Interface Version w/Expansion Pack Vol. 1 -- everything that came with the original package, including the manual, the serial interface cable, the dangle, the program disk and the Expansion Pack Vol. 1. These are in the original box.

Price reduced to $20 plus $5 shipping.

I don't have many ratings posted on this site, but check my ratings on RCU and feel comfortable dealing with me.

Thanks for looking, Jim

You can upgrade this to the Deluxe version, but why? The original Aerofly Pro is great by itself.

Supported transmitters for AeroFly Pro:
- Futaba (New generation Futaba 4YF, 6EX, 7C, 9C, 14MX require the new Futaba Micro Adapter)
- JR (All JR's require the JR Micro Adapter)
- Hitec
- Multiplex
- Airtronics
- Lexors
- Graupner
- Sanwa
- Robbe
to remove ads between posts