Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Hammbone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 04:38 PM
Trader Rating: 18
$150.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Balsa, Hardwood, and Plywood

I have a LOT of Balsa, Hardwood, and Plywood stock that I'm selling because I'm getting out of the hobby. I have more than is even shown in these pictures.
I have more stock than most hobby stores do.

I'd like to sell it as a package deal for $150.

This is going to have to be a local sale, unless someone is willing to pay around $80 to ship it.

Come by to get it, and check out all the other things I have for sale as well. I've been in this hobby 28 years, and I'm selling everything!

Thanks for looking, Jim
to remove ads between posts