This thread is privately moderated by Balsaworkbench, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 03:41 PM
Trader Rating: 38
A man with a plan
For Sale

OS engines and parts

OS 20 FP complete engine with muffler $35
OS 20 FP complete engine with muffler $35
Two extra OS 2A carburetors for 20/25 FP, missing needle valve assembly $10 each

These two engines are older style with cast iron piston and steel sleeve. Very good compression and good runners.
Both engines $65

OS 40 SF, rear needle valve, with muffler $49. Good compression, very good runner. We put it on a test stand and it was a screamer.

OS 90 FSR parts. This engine unfortunately was junk when I bought it but I didn't know until much later, so now I'm selling it for parts. The piston has a chip out of the top and scratches on the side. The inside of the head is dented where the piston chunk hit it. The woodruff key is stripped. The good parts are the muffler, muffler base, and crank case.

Shipping is negotiable. If you want multiple items I don't want to add a shipping charge to each one.
Last edited by Balsaworkbench; Today at 10:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts