This thread is privately moderated by SaltyPilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 10:24 AM
Trader Rating: 102
Thread OP
For Sale

Gaui X3 Pro Set Up! RX or Satellite Ready!

Thinning my helis! This is a Gaui X3 fully ready for a new home! This heli has been set up by a pro pilot and I was told it originally was built, set up and owned by non other than the amazing Kyle Dahl. I have owned this X3 and was my 2nd X3 because I loved this heli so much! The parts availability is abundant and way lower in cost than SAB, etc. The X3 has many options for set up due to it's size. It's larger than a Trex450 and close to the size of a Goblin380. Set ups can be 3s to 6s 325mm to 360mm main blades. This X3 is currently set up for 3s 2200-2500mAh lipo packs and 350mm blades. The Scorpion motor has tremendous power! The X3 has been well known to fly with that much larger heli feel. She flies more like a 600 size in stability and agility than a 450 size. I personally have not crashed this X3 and have only put a few flights on her. The 350mm Zeal main blades have the tips chipped a tiny amount as they are super sharp! Sport flying or learning your 3D, this X3 is the master in this size. I added a $48.00 canopy from PiroFlip and KBDD white tail blades. I did also swap out the main shaft bearings and have new blade grip/thrust bearings set up. I have 100% Positive Trader Feedback here and on other forums. I can also test fly if you are a local buyer. It is ready for your transmitter/receiver of choice or a Spektrum/JR Satellite Receiver for BNF. If you are a local buyer and happen to use a JR9503, I can transfer my entire X3 flight programming to your 9503. All the best high end electronics are installed in this X3. Below are what is installed and included. If you have any questions please PM me! I try and provide the most clear photos so you can see every detail of my sale. Buy with confidence!

-Gaui X3 Kit
-Fiberglass custom canopy in new condition
-Zeal 350mm Carbon Main Blades
-KBDD Tail blades
-White landing skid
-3x JR DS287MG Digital Servos on the Cyclic
-1x JR DS3500G Digital Tail Servo
-Authentic Mikado Mini VBar
-JR Propo 50AMP Brushless ESC
-Scorpion HKII 2221-6 Brushless Outrunner
-Aluminum Pinion Gear
-Metal Tail Grips Upgrade

I may have forgotten a few things but if you have any questions, please ask! This X3 flies amazing!

She could use a better dusting off. Main shaft and certain shafts always lubricated using Tri-Flow. If shipped, tail boom section, main blades landing skid will be removed for packing.

Asking $375.00 shipped to the Lower48 States. PayPal Ready.
-$350.00 Local Pick Up in Los Angeles/Orange County

OBO

Thanks!
Regards,
Pete

Last edited by SaltyPilot; Apr 04, 2017 at 09:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply