FPV -Antenna Radiation pattern - RC Groups
Mar 19, 2017, 09:27 PM
Discussion

FPV -Antenna Radiation pattern

Because of the working relationship, know a lot of antenna type, the following describes some FPV commonly used antenna
The first, double diamond antenna
to remove ads between posts
Mar 19, 2017, 11:05 PM
The gain of this double diamond antenna is about 9.5 dB
Mar 19, 2017, 11:15 PM
The second is a 4-diamond antenna
The antenna horizontal state is used for vertical polarization,The antenna gain is about 11.5 dB
Last edited by maple_antenna; Mar 19, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Mar 20, 2017, 02:21 AM
This circularly polarized antenna gain is about 1.5dB and it is a small mushroom
Mar 20, 2017, 02:30 AM
Double diamond antenna, 4 diamond antenna, mushroom antenna, work at 5.8g frequency
Mar 20, 2017, 02:56 AM
Double diamond antenna is suitable for 3-10km fpv
Mushroom antenna is suitable for nearby fast FPV,Circular Polarization Wave Suppresses Multi - path Effect
Mar 21, 2017, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maple_antenna
Double diamond antenna is suitable for 3-10km fpv
Mushroom antenna is suitable for nearby fast FPV,Circular Polarization Wave Suppresses Multi - path Effect
Thanks for this- very useful.
I presume the radiation patterns would be similar for 1.3G antennas?
Don't quit now. I would be very interested in the Yagi and a 3-5 turn helical data.
However, reallly poor choice of colors on the graphical plot. Could you change them, and label what we are looking at a bit more clearly?
Thanks again.
Mar 21, 2017, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazoo22
Thanks for this- very useful.
I presume the radiation patterns would be similar for 1.3G antennas?
Don't quit now. I would be very interested in the Yagi and a 3-5 turn helical data.
However, reallly poor choice of colors on the graphical plot. Could you change them, and label what we are looking at a bit more clearly?
Thanks again.
Yes, as long as the same proportion is maintained, 1.3g antenna and 5.8g antenna radiation pattern is the same
Horizontal radiation half power angle of 36 degrees,Vertical radiation half power angle of 66 degrees
You are interested in Yagi antenna and helical antenna,Tell you when the calculation is complete
Thanks for the message!