This thread is privately moderated by fcabarle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 19, 2017, 03:33 PM
Trader Rating: 23
Thread OP
$125.00 USD
Will not ship
Sold

Top Flite Corsair

I was building this kit but never got around to finishing it. The framework is light and covered with monocote, the air retracts and periferal stuff to operate them are installed as are all of the necessary servos. So here's your opportunity to gain some experience building an airplane; experience that just might give you the confidence to repair an airplane that you crashed. So think of this project as "crash repair experience" with very little expense. All the hard work is already done. Local pickup. Sometimes I might take a while to respond to your inquiries as I don't sit by the computer all day. Thanks for your patience.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 19, 2017, 09:04 PM
Trader Rating: 40

Corsair

Hi Felix, good to hear from you. looks like a really nice job building and a really great price.
Good luck selling it.
Tony
Mar 21, 2017, 06:32 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Sent you a private pm.
Mar 29, 2017, 10:02 PM
Trader Rating: 1

Any chance you would ship

Would love to get this if you would be willing to look at shipping

Quick Reply