Vector question - RC Groups
Mar 19, 2017, 09:38 AM
Discussion

Vector question

Hello. I have my eagle tree vector mounted in my F550 along with my UHF receiver. I'm getting interference glitches when I fly. So listening to what people have been telling me ,and from what I'm reading, I was thinking of putting a blanket of foam backed aluminum foil over all the electronics and mounting my foam backed aluminum wrapped receiver above that. I was also going to wrap all the wires going to my Video transmitter in foil and the Camera wires in foil.

My question is, if I do this, am I going to cause issues to the vector? I don't want to cover it up with foil and find out it's going to cause problems elsewhere.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 21, 2017, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemdawg
Hello. I have my eagle tree vector mounted in my F550 along with my UHF receiver. I'm getting interference glitches when I fly. So listening to what people have been telling me ,and from what I'm reading, I was thinking of putting a blanket of foam backed aluminum foil over all the electronics and mounting my foam backed aluminum wrapped receiver above that. I was also going to wrap all the wires going to my Video transmitter in foil and the Camera wires in foil.

My question is, if I do this, am I going to cause issues to the vector? I don't want to cover it up with foil and find out it's going to cause problems elsewhere.
I fly with UHF/Vector but have never had radio glitches. Do you mean video interference?