This thread is privately moderated by Mad_angler1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 18, 2017, 07:39 PM
Bog Flusher Platinum Grade
Thread OP
Cool

The HEXH2O PRO DJI Based Waterproof Drone

Came across this and thought it was interesting.

THE ALL NEW HEXH2O PRO

The all new waterproof drone from QuadH2O is here, the HexH2O Pro v2. Redesigned to accommodate some of the industries best technology. Featuring the new DJI N3 flight controller, X3 4K camera/gimbal system, Lightbridge 2; giving you amazing high definition video downlink, ranges of up to 3.5km and of course, all controlled via the powerful DJI Go App.

You can further configure your order and select from a wide range of high end optional components, to further enhance your waterproof drone including the free DJI Ground Station PRO and the DJI channel expansion kit; add up to 8 additional devices and control them from the ground, including our 2kg payload release system

To be clear this is not a DJI product or affiliated with DJI, the company Quadh2o is building it from dji components.

More Info @ https://www.quadh2o.com/hexh2o/hexh2...-ready-to-fly/

Last edited by Mad_angler1; Mar 19, 2017 at 05:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2017, 10:22 PM
Permanently Banned
Is this DJI endorsed?
Mar 19, 2017, 03:25 AM
Thread OP

No it's a company building from with the N3 flight controller, E800 propulsions set, Lightbridge 2 and X3 camera.

This is not affiliated with DJI in any way.
Last edited by Mad_angler1; Mar 19, 2017 at 05:14 AM.
Mar 19, 2017, 09:29 PM
Permanently Banned
Good.
I saw the original HexH2O in Make: magazine a year or so ago.
Mar 20, 2017, 11:14 AM
Thread OP

I'm interested in how they are getting air to the baro for alt hold, are the risking ingress by leaving a hole at the top or perhaps a snorkel of some sort, perhaps a more elaborate method like a self sealing valve.

Hmmm.
Mar 20, 2017, 05:16 PM
Hi Mad, I am selling the V1 of this Hexacopter, Brand new, never used. Here is the link, in case anyone has interest.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...oof-Hexacopter

Thank You
Mar 21, 2017, 01:57 PM
That thing is sick!
Mar 22, 2017, 01:16 PM
Thread OP
It's a cool toy, well expensive one at that, just love the X3 sitting in there, been thinking if you could jam in an X5 with a zoom lens.
Mar 23, 2017, 07:33 PM
Thread OP
This has got me thinking, using the N3/LB2 in a submarine with X3 or even X5, obviously you would need to use floating antennas on the surface, hmmmm

Quick Reply