This thread is privately moderated by demondriver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 18, 2017, 12:46 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Cool

It's 737 Time!

RC BOEING 737 AIRLINER NOSE SANDING! (7 min 34 sec)

This summer I plan to embark on my largest single RC Airliner build yet a 6 RC 737 build.

1 737max
2 737-300's
3 737-200's

More info when I start this build log. . . . Stay tuned.
Last edited by demondriver; Mar 21, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 25, 2017, 06:54 PM

Demon Driver- I need some Help

Hello Demon Driver

I would like to have some help. I am fascinated and interested by the videos you make on YouTube about building Rc Passenger Jets. I would like to build my own Rc Passenger Jet. I am a beginner in building Rc Passnger Jet. I would appreciate it if you send me some written instructions/plan or post videos on how to build a Radio Controlled simple passenger Jet.

Thank You

Kyle Kuganeswaran
Jun 02, 2017, 09:56 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylesh View Post
Hello Demon Driver

I would like to have some help. I am fascinated and interested by the videos you make on YouTube about building Rc Passenger Jets. I would like to build my own Rc Passenger Jet. I am a beginner in building Rc Passnger Jet. I would appreciate it if you send me some written instructions/plan or post videos on how to build a Radio Controlled simple passenger Jet.

Thank You

Kyle Kuganeswaran
Hi Kyle, sorry for the late reply Sir, I will try and come up with something.
What type of Airliner do you like?
Latest blog entry: RC 737 Max 7 Maiden flight!
Aug 19, 2017, 06:32 PM
Hello Demon Driver

I need some help building an Remote Control Turbine Powered Honda Jet for me. So, I would like you to make a kit for me that includes a Set of Plans, Instructions how to build it, most of the parts already pre-cut parts from Balsa Wood, Aircraft Glue, Wiring (that I do not need to get it soldered by someone), Battery or Gas Tank, Retractable Landing Gears and Gas Turbine or Electric Ducted Fan Engines. I will be willing to pay you 200 dollars to 400 dollars for the part you provide and make. I would appreciate it if you can please give your Phone Number or Email Address to me so we can talk about this.

Thank You

Kyle Kuganeswaran

Quick Reply