Mar 15, 2017, 10:27 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Thread OP
Discussion

Scam alert!!!

Jsullivan05 is a SCAM!!! He has SCAM me for $265 that I paid him for a plane that he never ship!

Karma is a b*tch!
Last edited by mndbndr3d; Mar 15, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2017, 10:48 PM
Trader Rating: 338
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mndbndr3d
Jsullivan05 is a SCAM!!! He has SCAM me for $265 that I paid him for a plane that he never ship!

He goes by the name of Josh or Joshua Xxxxxxxx.
His address is xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx
His email is [email protected] or [email protected]

This guy is a xxxx xxx. I hope this guy xxxxx xx xxxx. Karma is a b*tch!
Uhhhhh yeah. Looks like you will be getting points for this post.

Broken rule: Do not post a members personal info (email address, home address etc etc)

Broken rule: Personal attack (calling names)

Keep it up and I am sure you will be banned. This isnt your first post like this
Thought you would have learned something from the first time.
Last edited by Dangerous_toys; Mar 15, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
Mar 15, 2017, 10:48 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Closed Account
This info looks familiar?

Wasn't he in the TT News Paper the other day?
Mar 15, 2017, 11:02 PM
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_bizzen

Yeah,

The newspaper headline was "your opinion"

He must not have read it.
Mar 15, 2017, 11:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous_toys
Uhhhhh yeah. Looks like you will be getting points for this post.

Broken rule: Do not post a members personal info (email address, home address etc etc)

Broken rule: Personal attack (calling names)

Keep it up and I am sure you will be banned. This isnt your first post like this
Thought you would have learned something from the first time.
I wasn't aware of this rule.. i'm just PO. It's unfortunate we can't expose these scum bags! I'll edit the post.
Mar 15, 2017, 11:06 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey_bizzen

I'm not aware of TT news. Would you have link? Or are you referring to my post on the discussion forum?
Mar 15, 2017, 11:09 PM
Every Juan Loves Tacos!
You might want to remove the part with the name calling and roasting down below.
Mar 15, 2017, 11:09 PM
Trader Rating: 235
Master Deg. of "In Training"
1st off I'd recomend removing his personal information from your post. The admins will give you a point and is a against their policy. That includes his email address.

Seems there's a lot of missing info about this transaction. wingman112 just bought a plane from him last month via Western Union and all went smoothly from what the trader ratings say.

So, can you give a lot more detail and a link to the plane you didn't get after paying for it?
Mar 15, 2017, 11:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by twco
1st off I'd recomend removing his personal information from your post. The admins will give you a point and is a against their policy.

Seems there's a lot of missing info about this transaction. wingman112 just bought a plane from him last month via Western Union and all went smoothly from what the trader ratings say.

So, can you give a lot more detail and a link to the plane you didn't get after paying for it?
Yes wingman112 did purchase a plane from him about the same time. I was in contact with him and we were exchanging notes about the transactions with jsullivan05. He was smart enough to only pay half until the product was shipped to him. Wingman112 did say he was sketchy from the beginning. I fell for the Scam big time!

As for the transaction here in RCG, only communications were in the PM and I posted 'found' in the classified. All detailed communication are between emails. I supposed I can post all the details but it may be too lengthy.
Mar 15, 2017, 11:23 PM
Thread OP

Excuses

Here are some of his email response to me when I ask for tracking info - so many excuses

"Hey Harold, I got in trouble today at work trying to find the tracking number lol, I sent it out from work on their dime and I got busted. I asked logistics to find it for me and they said it was delivered monday, I got busted because I marked that it could be delivered w/o a signature which is a big no-no at my work. I just got sent home, I'm going to call Ellen and get the exact tracking number, it was $45 bux shipping because she 2 day'd it, so it absolutely should have been there Monday. we'll find it, it's probably at the Fed-ex facility if it isn't at your house."
Mar 15, 2017, 11:24 PM
Thread OP
His second excuse after several days not hearing from him.

"Been in hospital since friday morning, typing with 1 hand, right arm is currently paralyzed and I swear on my fathers soul to that. will call the minute I ake up, very doped up on pills currently though lol, gonna sleep in a little."
Mar 15, 2017, 11:27 PM
Thread OP
Third delay without hearing from him several days after. He sounded sincere here

"Again, sorry for calling so late, i just wanted to put your mind at ease, plus im high off my ass from these pain killers so it seemed like a good idea at the time lol"
Mar 15, 2017, 11:28 PM
Thread OP
More excuses

"​Yeah I've been at home on my couch/chair because I can't even lay down in my bed :-/. I was hoping the fact that I hadn't heard from ya for a few days that you found it or it had been delivered. I'll call work first thing when in the morning when they open, I have a bit of sympathy no​w since I got in my wreck lol, I was getting the silent treatment for a few days after I got busted sending the package out on the company dime, you'd think I stole $100,000 from the company and publicly beat my wife and kid the way they were treating me for a few days there lol."
Mar 15, 2017, 11:30 PM
Thread OP
Here is when I started getting worried when he said the package actually shipped USPS and not FedEx. He was really adamant about shipping it FedEx but couldn't come up with a tracking info.

"Hey Harold, I talked with the mailman that actually picked up the package today, he said that since it was overnighted and it was sent out Thursday night it should have been on your doorstep Saturday, He's going to try to get me some sort of tracking number because Ellen doesn't have it. I think it went to payroll to be deducted from my paycheck :-/. I'll talk with him again tomorrow and see what he's come up with."
Mar 15, 2017, 11:31 PM
Thread OP
More excuses- blah, blah, blah!

"Hey Harold, I had my ol' lady bring my laptop to me, I've been in the hospital, I woke up drenched in sweat a few nights ago and we rushed to the ER and apparently I had a huge abscess where they put in the rods and screws and it spread to the bone and I had sepsis or something, the doctors called it blood poisoning, they've got to wait for the infection to subside a little more then I'm having another surgery, which might be tomorrow, I don't have my phone with me but she said I missed a couple calls from ya, just didn't want ya thinking I was ignoring you, I'll email you tomorrow after I'm able to function slightly better, I'm typing with one hand and passing out every few minutes right now from the pain killers."

BTW, he also attached pictures of his x-ray and stitches to prove he's telling the truth.

Quick Reply