This thread is privately moderated by volcomsnows2k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2017, 01:20 PM
Trader Rating: 68
Spicy Torque Roll!
For Sale

Extreme Flight 48" Extra 300EXP

Got this Extreme Flight from a guy that was not going to complete the project. He started the build and I took it over, decided I don't want complete it as well. This is the 48" Extra 300EXP in Blue and White. The previous owner installed a few servos. I do not know the make or model of the servos. They were installed new. He broke the rudder servo bay area and it's a easy repair. You can see it in my detailed photos. One small nick on the wing. Everything else is new. This will be sold as is. I have this Extra 330EXP in 3 different sizes. It's my favorite aircraft to fly! Super stable in low speeds and 3D capabilities are off the chart! Built extreme light and strong. I do have a motor and ESC combo if interested for additional cost. Below is the link to the aircraft:

http://extremeflightrc.com/48-Extra-...ite_p_225.html

Retail is $179.99 plus Shipping

I can not ship this Extra. This is for Local Pick Up ONLY in the Los Angeles area. Orange County can be arranged.

$130.00 Local Pick Up

I have 100% Positive Trader Ratings here and other forums as well. If you have any questions please PM me! I try and provide the most clear photos so you can see every detail of my sale. Buy with confidence!

Thanks!

Regards,
Pete
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2017, 12:29 AM
Trader Rating: 18
PM sent.
Mar 16, 2017, 10:03 AM
Trader Rating: 68
Spicy Torque Roll!
All PM's replied.