Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 14, 2017, 04:59 PM
Discussion

Flash 7 in T.Pupil mode

I am trying to get my Aurora 9 and Flash 7 work together in Master/Slave trainer mode. I connected both with 3,5mm audio stereo cable. I am familiar with Aurora but Flash 7 seems to be different, there is no option for T.Pupil like in Aurora. How can I get Flash 7 working in T.Pupil mode?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2017, 06:21 PM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
Are you using the genuine Hitec Trainer cable? You cannot utilize a standard 3.5mm stereo cable like you would use to connect your wireless device to your automobile stereo. As far as using the Flash 7 as the slave you should just plug it in and it will work.
Mar 16, 2017, 06:25 AM
You are right, my bad, I bought the original Hitec trainer cable and it works. Actually there is no T.Pupil mode on Flash 7, it works right as a slave after the radio is turned on.

Unfortunately Flash 7 does not work with the original Hitec USB Simulator Interface Cable so I cannot connect it to my PC like I did with my Aurora