Thread Tools
Mar 14, 2017, 01:36 PM
FPV'r
ror1's Avatar
Alert

X4 Micro Charger HRC44212


The X4 AC/DC Micro Charger has a MAJOR flaw.

The MX connector has a pin spacing of 1.5mm while the E-Flite Micro LiPos have a 1.25mm spacing.

The solution is a cable adapter(HIT61069) to fix the problem.

But there is NO stock of this adapter and HiTec can not give an ETA.

Without the adapter the X4 charger is useless to charge the micro E-Flite LiPos.
The cable adapter is mentioned in the latest manual for the X4 charger.

So I consider this situation to be URGENT.

Can we please have an ETA for this adapter.

Thanks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2017, 06:18 PM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
Xpress..'s Avatar
As you have been told by one of our reps, we do not have an ETA on the adapters. They are coming, we just do not know when. The issue arose when the pins on the battery connectors were changed after we released the charger.
Latest blog entry: Weekender Warehouse
Mar 19, 2017, 03:54 PM
FPV'r
ror1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
As you have been told by one of our reps, we do not have an ETA on the adapters. They are coming, we just do not know when. The issue arose when the pins on the battery connectors were changed after we released the charger.
Yes I know you told me, just want to make the community aware of the problem and not damage their E-Flite micro type LiPos.
It is a really good charger and I like it alot...
Mar 20, 2017, 11:51 AM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
Xpress..'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ror1
Yes I know you told me, just want to make the community aware of the problem and not damage their E-Flite micro type LiPos.
It is a really good charger and I like it alot...
There is actually an on-going thread about the X4 Micro which is what alerted us to the issue and the subsequent fix:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l-LiPo-Charger
Latest blog entry: Weekender Warehouse
Mar 20, 2017, 12:20 PM
FPV'r
ror1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
There is actually an on-going thread about the X4 Micro which is what alerted us to the issue and the subsequent fix:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l-LiPo-Charger
ok thanks