Oct 10, 2004, 12:14 PM
Thread OP

Aiptek 1.3 SD error message with SD card??

Hi:

Have an Aiptek with the rc-cam switch and just bought the SD memory card.
When I install the memory card the LCD starts flashing "PRO" and stays that way, nothing I saw in the manual or Aiptek's website about this. Manual has "FOR" message which means you need to format your memory card.
Without the SD card the camera works fine however you have to keep the power on or lose all images , anyone see this before?
Can call Aiptek on Monday, just wanted to take pictures this weekend.

thanks
Gary
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2004, 12:57 PM
Try pushing the shutter button to format the SD card.
Oct 10, 2004, 07:37 PM
Thread OP
Hi:

Should have added the "PRO" stays on the lcd no matter what I do, push either or both
buttons (Shutter, Mode) hold them, connect it to the USB cable and open the software. When connected to USB you cannot take a picture, when you try the camera starts beeping and will not stop beeping until you disconnect the USB cable.
Took pictures today without the memory card, had to leave the batteries in the camera, at least it worked and I got some pics. Quality not too great probably need to
cut the throttle next time.
Feb 06, 2005, 11:50 AM
Thread OP
had a bad memory card... little slide switch to lock the memory did not work so
card was always in the lock mode
posted just in case anyone else has the same problem in the future

Quick Reply