FuriBee F90 Now $25.99 During 11/11 Sales! - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 14, 2017, 09:44 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Alert

FuriBee F90 Now $25.99 During 11/11 Sales!

EDIT 11/10

The FuriBee F90 90mm micro FPV racer is now on sale for only $25.99 Click me.
Last edited by fastmax; Nov 10, 2017 at 03:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2017, 09:46 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
What coincidence, I'm just trying to fix mine. It had some angle mode drift, and after having some success with self cut rubber washers on the Aurora 90 and 100, I am now installing a few washers on the F90's flight controller. Or better, installing the FC on some washers.
Mar 14, 2017, 01:17 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
I saw that method was successful for you with the Aurora. This little 90mm Bee is a pretty fun quad. I don't know if I'd pay full price for it, but at the current sale price it's a good buy.
Mar 14, 2017, 01:22 PM
Fix seems to work on the F90 as well, indoor test hover went fine, and rather stable. Then took it outside, and although the breeze did affect it now and then, it performed quite well.
Mar 14, 2017, 08:15 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
That's good to hear. It seems that you have found a good method for mounting FC's.
Mar 15, 2017, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmax
That's good to hear. It seems that you have found a good method for mounting FC's.

It did work on 3 out of the 4 quads I tried it on. Except the XJB-75, I had to mount board and motors on only 2 screws, to have no more angle mode drift. But with 2 screws, the motors are not really secure, and there is also some jello in the FPV footage. Also, it remains to be seen how well this rubber band will age, as some compounds can crumble after some time. This does seem to be meant to be re-used over and over, as I think it was dropped by the mailman, or newspaper delivery guy/gal.
Mar 15, 2017, 05:47 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
3 out of 4 is a pretty good success rate. I know what you mean about crumbling rubber bands. I recently had to replace a few that secure the wing on one of my planes, because after only a couple months they had dry rotted to the point of falling apart.
Mar 15, 2017, 07:15 AM
I think it does help that these washers will not be seeing much UV light, that will break down stuff much faster. Now most of the washer is facing bottom plate or standoff, and only the thin edge is exposed to light.
Mar 15, 2017, 11:36 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
I imagine that is a huge benefit compared to the weathering, and direct sunlight my wing bands see on my planes. I do treat some of them with the same conditioner that I use on my buggy tires, and it does seem to add to their longevity.
Mar 16, 2017, 02:05 AM
Wasp vs Cat (and more)

Furibee F90 Wasp vs The Cat (4 min 4 sec)
Mar 16, 2017, 07:57 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Cats are funny. Our cat loves to stalk my micros when I fly inside.
Mar 29, 2017, 03:46 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Now on sale for $49.99
Mar 29, 2017, 05:13 PM
DSM only I'm guessing this sale is to clear out inventory before releasing a new version.

What's the cheapest transmitter I could pick up to try this thing out?
Last edited by TheDrizz; Mar 29, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
Aug 17, 2017, 05:46 AM
Now seems the price is increased, is it worth it? What do you think? Which price is acceptable for this?

There is also frsky version now: https://m.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_598366.html
Aug 17, 2017, 06:14 AM
I think the F90 is a great FPv trainer, good range on the VTX. Just need to remove the canopy to get some more flight time and performance, and angle the FPV camera up a little. For me it was the first FPV quad that I dared to fly through narrow passages, underneath bars from a fence, etc. The QX90C was a bit too fragile for that.