Jun 13, 2018, 01:35 AM

Nice choice of Foxeer video transmition system

We proud for supply pilots best FPV Cam, Antenna and VTX to let you have a good image experience in the air! Any feedback, welcome to feedback!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 13, 2018, 08:30 AM
'Extreme Fabricator'
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.Engineer
Any chance of adding pwm controlled power on the vtx?
That would make me an instant customer for at least ten of them... but exactly as P.I.Engineer states.. PWM control, so it can be used in the other 90% of my aircraft.
Jun 14, 2018, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicecooper
That would make me an instant customer for at least ten of them... but exactly as P.I.Engineer states.. PWM control, so it can be used in the other 90% of my aircraft.
But feel curiosity, what PWM used for on VTX?
Jun 15, 2018, 12:53 AM
Foxeer Offical Account

predator V2 fly in the night DVR Raw

Night Predator | Foxeer Predator V2 | FPV Night DVR raw (2 min 59 sec)
Jun 20, 2018, 04:50 AM

Foxeer F405 AIO Flight Controller on stock now!

Hi pilots~ Foxeer FC F405 AIO is on stock now, welcome to try!

💜Order now: http://www.foxeer.com/FOXEER-F405-AI...ht-Flight-Conů
--------------------------------
💜Spec: hole to hole: 30.5*30.5mm Φ4mm
weight:10g
input power:10-28V (3-6S)
max current:4*50A
PCB: 6 layers 2.5OZ
BEC: 5V/2A 9V/1.5A
MCU: STM32F405RGT6
Gyro: MPU6000
Flash: 16MB
OSD: MAX7456E
Betaflight FOXEERF405
camera remote control
Jun 20, 2018, 09:57 AM
UAV Integrations
What DVR, Vtx and Vrx and antennas were used in that video above: Fly in the night Predator V2?
Jun 20, 2018, 03:59 PM

Help please!

Why is my Foxeer Arrow Micro Pro displaying this bad picture ?
If anyone has any idea please help
nicktwinnflying (4 min 0 sec)
Jun 23, 2018, 07:53 AM
Don't Panic!
Picked up a Micro Predator (coming from a Runcam Sparrow) and I haven't looked back. It's a fantastic camera and the image quality is on another level. Looking forward to using Foxeer products in the future.
Jun 24, 2018, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drambuidhe
Why is my Foxeer Arrow Micro Pro displaying this bad picture ?
If anyone has any idea please help
https://youtu.be/rIzODgdWUDI

Dear sir, sorry for late. Did you try change another FPV Cam, was there same problem like this? Or change this cam to your other drone without your 2-way switcher connector?
Jun 24, 2018, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic_Mode
Picked up a Micro Predator (coming from a Runcam Sparrow) and I haven't looked back. It's a fantastic camera and the image quality is on another level. Looking forward to using Foxeer products in the future.
Hi, sir, nice to hear that and welcome to Foxeer family~ Any question or feedback, welcome to tell me, we would like to lisen to pilots' suggestion!
Jun 24, 2018, 10:48 PM

Gopro vs Foxeer Predator Mini VS Foxeer Arrow Mini VS RunCam Swift Min

Really a nice Super WDR function of Predator!!!!

Foxeer Predator Mini VS Foxeer Arrow Mini VS RunCam Swift Mini | (SUNNY DAY) Battle Cam #2 (6 min 37 sec)
Jun 25, 2018, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbyt
Dear sir, sorry for late. Did you try change another FPV Cam, was there same problem like this? Or change this cam to your other drone without your 2-way switcher connector?
Hello libbyt,
yes if I connect my Runcam HD into the same lead it works perfectly and displays the OSD from my FY41-Lite flight controller.
I don't have another aircraft to test it on right now but am building one which should be ready in a few weeks time.
I'm waiting for parts to arrive.
The next build has no FC or camera switcher so it may work ok.
I'll wait to see before making a warranty claim
Jun 25, 2018, 06:57 AM
Foxeer Offical Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by philthyy
What DVR, Vtx and Vrx and antennas were used in that video above: Fly in the night Predator V2?
Mini-quad setup with FOXEER Predator V2 :
- Frame: Armattan Chameleon 5 inch
- Motors: T-MOTORS F60 PRO II 2500kv
- ESCs: DYS ARIA Blheli_32 35A ESC (Dshot1200)
- FC:CL Racing F4S All-in-one flight controller with Betaflight OSD (Butterflight 3.5.0, Kalman Filter, Dynamic Filter, PT1, No gyro notch filters, anti turtle on, Gyro|PIDloop @ 8khz/8khz, gyro_filter_q @ 400 and gyro_filter_r @ 88)
- VTX: TBS UNIFY PRO V3 @ 800mw
- TX: Frsky Taranis X9D Plus
- RX: TBS Crossfire micro receiver V2 (Horizontal Polarization)
- FPV Cam: Foxeer Predator V2 - 1.8 mm
- Antenna: TBS Immortal T TBS Triumph and ImmersionRC spiroNET 8 dbi
- Props: DALPROP CYCLONE T5046C
- Battery: Tattu and Sectorbat (1300mah 4s 75c)
- FPV Goggles: Fatshark Dominator V3 (LaForge V2 diversity module)
- Action Cam: GoPro session 5
...soft mounted motors and soft mounted FC.
Jun 26, 2018, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drambuidhe
Hello libbyt,
yes if I connect my Runcam HD into the same lead it works perfectly and displays the OSD from my FY41-Lite flight controller.
I don't have another aircraft to test it on right now but am building one which should be ready in a few weeks time.
I'm waiting for parts to arrive.
The next build has no FC or camera switcher so it may work ok.
I'll wait to see before making a warranty claim
Drambuidhe,

That is a known issue with the FY-41 AP lite flight controller. For some reason it does not play well with certain chipsets on FPV cameras. There is a bunch of posts on it here : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...opilot-and-OSD but I see you have been there already and this information is probably late and or redundant.
Jun 26, 2018, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackfpv
Drambuidhe,

That is a known issue with the FY-41 AP lite flight controller. For some reason it does not play well with certain chipsets on FPV cameras. There is a bunch of posts on it here : https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...opilot-and-OSD but I see you have been there already and this information is probably late and or redundant.
No, I had no idea about that so appreciate you telling me that .
I had wondered whether these camera's with their own OSD's would play ok with another one overlaid.
That's good to know since I bought it for a plane without an OSD so hopefully it'll be ok.
Wish I knew what all the different settings were , it would help if they gave an explanation with the user manual hey!
Thanks for your help

Quick Reply