Let's talk about Foxeer - Page 7 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Apr 29, 2018, 05:23 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver4
Just got my first foxeer micro predator and it is all jello. Looks awful, completely unusable. Tried turning down my pids and this did not help.

Any ideas?
From here you got it? The lens have letter in the side? First batch of lens had problems but that was the first one
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2018, 07:25 PM
United States, NC, Cary
weaver4's Avatar
I got it from FlexRC.

I do not see a letter in the side. Do the bad ones have a letter?
Apr 29, 2018, 07:37 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver4
I got it from FlexRC.

I do not see a letter in the side. Do the bad ones have a letter?
No, the bad ones were the first without any mark in the lens... The new lens have 1.8mm marked... Seems like a bad lens, ask the vendor to replace it
Apr 29, 2018, 07:45 PM
United States, NC, Cary
weaver4's Avatar
It actually says 1.8mm on the side of the lens or some where else?
May 02, 2018, 05:03 AM
Foxeer Offical Account

Foxeer 5.8G Antenna, Pagoda Pro & Lollipop -MMCX, UFL, SMA, RPSMA


Foxeer 5.8G Antenna, Pagoda Pro & Lollipop with different connector for you!

Support MMCX ( Straight & Angle version), UFL, SMA, RPSMA , there must be one suitable your request!
May 02, 2018, 05:07 AM
Foxeer Offical Account

Hi, I am Predator V2!


Please click here to join GIVEAWAY!
https://www.facebook.com/FOXEERTECH/...type=3&theater

💜Hello! I am Predator V2!
#Giveaway
-----------------------------------
💜Upgraded:
1, Nicer color image, and brighten the dark zone.
2, Increase the D/N mode, you could change to Black & White image in the menu.
3, Voltage Calibrated Mode.
4, LED modes: OFF/MID/DARK for different LED Track racing.
------------------------------------
💜GIVEAWAY:
1, Like FOXEER page
2, Share this post
3,Tag a FPV friend
You will have the chance to win the Predator V2 !!! For every 100 shares another 1 winner selected. Looking forward to your active participation! (activity time: now-6th May)
Welcome to share your FPV story in FOXEER RC Group!
----------------------------
😎Pre-order:
Standard size: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-Predato...-V2-1000TVL-F
Micro size: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-Predato...-Camera-FPV-O
Shipping Date: 7th May
#Foxeer #VTX #Dalprop #PredatorV2 #FPVRacing #Quadcopter #ClearTX #Multirotor #Racingdrone

Video:
Foxeer Predator V2 (More Sample Footage) 😀 (3 min 35 sec)
May 09, 2018, 04:16 AM
Foxeer Offical Account
New Predator V2 review, compared with predator V1 and Monster Pro:

Review: Foxeer Predator Micro V2 fpv racing camera!!! (05.08.2018) (7 min 34 sec)
May 09, 2018, 05:06 AM
Foxeer Offical Account

Foxeer Arrow Pro FPV Cam, only 19.9USD! 1/3 SONY CCD 600tvl


Foxeer Arrow Pro, Best Price FPV Cam for FPV Racing drone!!!! ONLY 19.9USD!!!!!

Feature:
1, Classic 1/3 SONY CCD 600TVL WDR.
2, lastest version with natural image and low latency.
3, most convenient to switch in different Modes and perfect Stock settings. (Modes: DEF, Vivid, Sunny, Cloudy, LED TR, User1)
4, Nice appearence with RED, BLUE, Black color.
5, All sizes 28*21.8mm, 21.8*21.8mm and 18.6*19mm, perfectly suit all frames.

More info:
Micro size: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-Arrow-M...with-OSD-g-147
Standard size: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-Arrow-M...tic-Case-g-137

Reviewed by cute Thor (included the comparison of Arrow and Arrow Pro:
Review: Foxeer Micro Arrow Pro 2.1mm FPV Camera!! (03.18.2018) (6 min 12 sec)
May 09, 2018, 11:49 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxeer Official
Foxeer Arrow Pro, Best Price FPV Cam for FPV Racing drone!!!! ONLY 19.9USD!!!!!

Feature:
1, Classic 1/3 SONY CCD 600TVL WDR.
2, lastest version with natural image and low latency.
3, most convenient to switch in different Modes and perfect Stock settings. (Modes: DEF, Vivid, Sunny, Cloudy, LED TR, User1)
4, Nice appearence with RED, BLUE, Black color.
5, All sizes 28*21.8mm, 21.8*21.8mm and 18.6*19mm, perfectly suit all frames.

More info:
Micro size: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-Arrow-M...with-OSD-g-147
Standard size: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-Arrow-M...tic-Case-g-137

Reviewed by cute Thor (included the comparison of Arrow and Arrow Pro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvxK7wo2Pmo
Great camera, for the price it's simple the best ccd available in market.
May 14, 2018, 04:12 AM
Foxeer Offical Account

Foxeer Predator V2 SIDE BY SIDE Comparison with Predator V1 & RC Sparrow V2


Amazing for Predator V2's performance!

Review and Predator V2 SIDE by SIDE comparison with Predator V1 and Runcam Sparrow in different environments!!!

TOP Left: Predator V2 Top Right: Predator Mini V1
Bottom Left: Predator Micro V1 Bottom Right: Runcam Sparrow V2

Full link:
Foxeer Predator Micro V2 (9 min 10 sec)
May 14, 2018, 12:56 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxeer Official
Amazing for Predator V2's performance!

Review and Predator V2 SIDE by SIDE comparison with Predator V1 and Runcam Sparrow in different environments!!!

TOP Left: Predator V2 Top Right: Predator Mini V1
Bottom Left: Predator Micro V1 Bottom Right: Runcam Sparrow V2

Full link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7xOmyojc-0
Wow, the V2 is so much better than the V1, didn't clearly saw that until this video
May 15, 2018, 12:07 AM
Foxeer Offical Account
A new review about Foxeer Predator V1 and V2~

Foxeer Predator V2 Mini & Micro: Overview & Comparison with version 1 - BEST FOR LESS (4 min 15 sec)
May 16, 2018, 05:18 AM
Foxeer Offical Account
So perfect combinations!!!
May 16, 2018, 06:49 AM
Foxeer Offical Account

Foxeer VTX CLEARTX flight test: No interference when 7 pilots fly at the same time


Foxeer VTX CLEARTX flight test: No interference when 7 pilots fly at the same time

Wow, awesome cool!!! Foxeer transmitter CLEARTX flight test: No interference when 7 pilots fly at the same time!!!

Order here: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-ClearTX...ace-Band-g-173

Foxeer ClearTX test with 7 pilots at the same time (2 min 41 sec)
May 16, 2018, 08:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxeer Official
Foxeer VTX CLEARTX flight test: No interference when 7 pilots fly at the same time

Wow, awesome cool!!! Foxeer transmitter CLEARTX flight test: No interference when 7 pilots fly at the same time!!!

Order here: http://www.foxeer.com/Foxeer-ClearTX...ace-Band-g-173

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7_1FF1MsnE
This is awesome vtx, by far the best I've used so far, and I've used tbs unify, tramp and furiousfpv stealth... No interference in any pilot and no fancy setup needed... Only rhcp antennas too.... Could be even better using rhcp and lhcp antennas


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools