This thread is privately moderated by Pnkrawk1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2017, 02:48 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$50.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Wanted

P38

I really want a p38 for my collection. I don't fly them oddly enough, my dad used to fly with me when I was a kid, Fast forward 30 years and my first baby is due in three weeks. Now for some odd reason I fell in love with airplanes all over again (reliving some of my fondest memories) and started loading up the room with all these micro planes. I have a pretty cool collection, a Fokker, a nieuport 17, a gee bee (that's my fav!), a tiger moth, a Waco, a b25, a mustang, a Pitts, a super cub but it's just not the same without a lightning. However if some has a P6E please please let me know. If airplanes were the "Lord of the rings" I do believe the P6E is the one ring to rule them all!

Ps. I'm new to the site, but I'm excited I found you guys. No I don't feel like such a weirdo or a loaner because I like spending way too much money on foam. Haha.
Last edited by Pnkrawk1; Mar 14, 2017 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Misspelled word
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2017, 03:51 AM
Trader Rating: 173
Soaring Fanatic!
Welcome to the club Pnkrawk1.
Great story. Agreed, the P6E is a real gem and microaces used to make a neat profile style kit. Eflite has a new Waco Bipe, but it's just not the same thing. Are you looking for a P-38 for static display or a functioning RC one?

-8th
Mar 14, 2017, 07:53 AM
Trader Rating: 358
What - Me Hurry?
Aloft has what's left of the GWS-38's - not an indoor plane, but a great deal.
Mar 20, 2017, 04:02 PM
Trader Rating: 17
I have a Flyzone micro P-38 that I've never flown, but it has one very small ding out of the tail that was there when I opened the box - it's just small enough I didn't care. It's like this:
http://stores.aeromicro.com/flyzone-...cro-ep-rtf-21/

Not sure if I want to sell it or not honestly, but I'm open to discussing...
Mar 23, 2017, 01:28 PM
Trader Rating: 114
AMA 424553
Quote:
Originally Posted by marineman16
I have a Flyzone micro P-38 that I've never flown, but it has one very small ding out of the tail that was there when I opened the box - it's just small enough I didn't care. It's like this:
http://stores.aeromicro.com/flyzone-...cro-ep-rtf-21/

Not sure if I want to sell it or not honestly, but I'm open to discussing...
If Pnkrawk1 hasn't any interest, I'm looking for one as well. Thanks

Quick Reply