Toledo 2017! RCGroups will see you there! - RC Groups

Toledo 2017! RCGroups will see you there!

The whole RCGroups team will be at this year's Toledo show to capture all the action. See you there, or on RCGroups.com!

Toledo RC Trade Show

Toledo

The Toledo Show is the largest and longest running R/C model expo. RCGroups.com is the world's largest and most active RC website. From April 7th to the 9th RCGroups will be bringing you event coverage from Toledo 2017!

This three day radio control event showcases all types of R/C models including planes, cars and boats. There are also R/C model competitions, speakers, a swap shop, and an auction for attendees to enjoy. This event is fun for the whole family.

Dates

• April 7, 8, 9 2017

RCGroups Event Coverage

RCG will have the whole crew on the ground to bring back stories and photos. If you are at the show, say hello! If you can't make it be sure to watch this forum section for show coverage.

TNT Landing Gear and RCGroups Indoor Fly-in!

After a day of walking the Toledo floor you might feel the urge to fly. RCGroups is teaming up with TNT Landing Gear. Tom Kroggle has put together a venue for indoor flying. RCGroups is helping to foot the bill so you don't have to pay anything to get in. You heard me right, it's free! I'll have a full story with directions coming out later today. Stand by for the link!

Learn More

Go to the Toledo Show website for more info!

This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 20, 2017, 11:26 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Can't wait!!
Mar 24, 2017, 02:10 PM
Kit Manufacturer
They put me on Aisle C booth 78 this year. Should be fun. Always good to see the RCGroups crew. Hope you wander by
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Mar 24, 2017, 04:37 PM
You guys and gals do such a good job of covering this event. I'm very glad you do this and look forward to seeing you there.
Mar 24, 2017, 04:45 PM
Administrator
Thank you! I'll pass your thoughts to the whole crew!
Mar 29, 2017, 09:08 AM
Methanol, The Cool Fuel !
Love the 40s ! That alone is worth the trip .
Mar 29, 2017, 04:38 PM
Wish I could go this year but it doesn't look like it.
My Town and Country is doing something weird.
Apr 07, 2017, 02:48 PM
Throw a glider!
Any coverage from the Thursday and Friday night Indoor flying?
Apr 07, 2017, 03:11 PM
so how do we get to the podcast?
Apr 07, 2017, 03:27 PM
RCG Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by glider90
Any coverage from the Thursday and Friday night Indoor flying?

We are heading over there in just a bit!
Apr 07, 2017, 08:25 PM
I was there today and at the gemfan vendor he had a micro quadcopter there. I tried getting any some information on it but wasn't able to speak with the gentleman. Anyone know of it? I want that frame and the BBB motors are something I've never seen and very interested but can't find where their sold. Some help would be greatly appreciated!
Apr 08, 2017, 03:17 AM
http://roys-rc-tv.webs.com/
Love the the coverage of the show. For a Brit who can't make it over this year it great to see some of what's going on.
Jim could you do one thing for me, go say hi for me to John & Viv fellow Brits who run Deluxe Material (glues & a lot more). They've been coming to the show for years.
Roy T
Last edited by Basingstoke Roy; Apr 08, 2017 at 06:14 AM.
Apr 08, 2017, 03:36 PM
Stevephoon
Jim, Jason,

Make sure you talk to Brian at the Mountain Models booth. He is saying this is his last show.

Steve
Apr 10, 2017, 08:52 AM
It was a great year this year, my first Toledo show! Always awesome catching up with friends and of course all of the RC Groups crew!!
Latest blog entry: Multiplex FunCub XL!
Apr 12, 2017, 12:28 PM
The Lone Sloper

Self contained strobe lights

Somebody had some small tear dropped shaped strobe lights that could be mounted with double sided tape.
The person at the booth said the were only for display and gave me card for shark-drone.comm and I could order them.
I tried the wed address but could not find them. Any information would be extremely helpful.

Thanks; Frank