Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

The OXY 2 Is On The Way!

The plan is to have the OXY 2 FE in production as soon as next week, so now is the time to start looking for that extra pocket change because the cost will be affordable.

Splash

The OXY is soon to be released to the wild, and is the perfect little backpack power house.

Luca Invernizzi is the founder of Lynx Heli as well as Oxy Heli and is the producer of high quality upgrades and helicopters. The OXY 3 has been a wildly successful helicopter due to its low cost, compact size, quality parts and performance level. Just when you think that's the smallest performance machine on the market, they go and pop out a little brother, the OXY 2. I got a chance to see and hold the prototype a couple years ago, and I knew at that point if the OXY 3 was a success, then the OXY 2 would be a home run.

Luca gives us a great overview of the OXY 2 FE (Factory Edition) and when we can expect to see them hit the market. The plan is to have the OXY 2 FE in production as soon as next week, so now is the time to start looking for that extra pocket change because the cost will be affordable. Lynx Heli is already starting to stock parts and options for the eager buyer. This little guy runs on a 14S 0.50mAh battery....... Nah, all jokes aside it's a standard 3-4S battery under 1000 mAh.

Luca also mentions that they are pushing plans on the anticipated OXY 4 until later this year.

Click here for more information when it's released.

Information:

• Blades 190mm std kit, 210mm stretch kit.
  • DFC plastic rod.
  • Belt drive system.
  • Optional tail pulley ratio.
  • No boom support.
  • Lexan ultralight painted canopy (optional fiberglass).
  • Head speed- min 3500 max 6000.
  • EOX 1611 5100 kv for sport fly or max eox 1914 4000 kv in production.
  • ESC- min 25a max 30a
  • Battery 3s 800 / 1000 --- 4s 450 / 600
  • Servo cyclic- sub micro servo type. NO MICRO SERVO compatible (t rex 250 or oxy3 for example)
  • FBL System- Brain, ikon, Mini brain, Mini ikon, Spartan, Microbeast, y280...
  • RTF weight around 250g depending on electronics..

Luca presents the NEW OXY 2 (14 min 13 sec)

OXY 2 Introduction (1 min 13 sec)

Last edited by ndfly700; Mar 17, 2017 at 01:50 AM..
Mar 17, 2017, 09:48 PM
Awesome. So well thought out. Not rushed to market. They took the time needed to do it right regardless of all of the cries for it to be done NOW!
Mar 18, 2017, 10:24 AM
Screwed Again My Friend
What ,no price ??
I could care less of the Tarequ edition unless it comes pre programmed to fly like him and not crash lol
Mar 18, 2017, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jombo
What ,no price ??
I could care less of the Tarequ edition unless it comes pre programmed to fly like him and not crash lol
That was already announced at less than 200 for factory version and less for plastic versions.
Last edited by Thickfog; Mar 18, 2017 at 04:01 PM.
Mar 18, 2017, 05:26 PM
Screwed Again My Friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickfog
That was already announced at less than 200 for factory version and less for plastic versions.
Sweet . I may have to pick one or 2 up . I like the smaller models better to fly in the back yard
Mar 28, 2017, 07:56 AM
It flies great. A fantastic build quality as well. The new servo layout is open and easy to access all 3 cyclics for adjustments wthout having to take them off.
Mar 28, 2017, 09:24 AM
why is this int he mini heli section?

its a micro isnt it, if not must be a damn heavy heli with 190mm blades.
Mar 29, 2017, 06:22 PM
It's micro size. Up until 300 size I think. Stupid really. Need a micro, small ane large heli category
Apr 23, 2017, 06:41 PM
Mallcopterist
They should call it the Clog! The canopy looks like a cobbler's last!