New: J. Me Drone 4K Camera + 2 Axis Micro Gimbal {Reserved for Review} - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 18, 2017, 06:10 AM
Hi everybody. Guys, please send somebody an Android application to the mail: aush82@mail.ru. I can not find it anywhere, QR code does not scan the tablet.

And another question: I can not update the firmware of the drone on the IOS: version 1.1.7 is downloaded to 100%, then the picture appears -100%, and nothing happens after that.

How to update its firmware, tell me?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2017, 11:39 AM
To update firmware make sure drone is off, download the firmware on your device once it is 100% power on the drone and connect to your device via the wi-fi connect then click the update button takes about 15 mins and will power off and on 3 times then you will be updated once you can connect to the wi-fi again
Apr 19, 2017, 04:41 AM
Guys, tell me: who tried to put a different battery in it?
Apr 19, 2017, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj719
To update firmware make sure drone is off, download the firmware on your device once it is 100% power on the drone and connect to your device via the wi-fi connect then click the update button takes about 15 mins and will power off and on 3 times then you will be updated once you can connect to the wi-fi again
Where do you download the firmware? The firmware link is not in the app ? Can you provide the url link to the firmware please? Thanks.
Apr 19, 2017, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoGuy
Where do you download the firmware? The firmware link is not in the app ? Can you provide the url link to the firmware please? Thanks.
Write the mail, I'm sending the application. How to install it, the drone itself will ask for an update
Apr 19, 2017, 11:34 AM
Tell me how to execute 4 back: execute one outdoor return
Apr 19, 2017, 11:45 AM
Firmware update is done in the app through settings, why would anyone try another battery? Outdoor return home works great just hit the icon but you have to be atleast 20m away
Apr 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Outdoor return home works great just hit the icon but you have to be atleast 20m away
20 meters from me or in height ?. At 53 meters in height, pressed ..... that that writes from above, but is not returned

And tell me please, after what tasks will he be able to fly at home without satellites?
Last edited by aush82; Apr 19, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Apr 19, 2017, 03:23 PM
20 meters distance, not height and I don't understand your 2nd question
Apr 19, 2017, 03:37 PM
Here quick flight after the firmware update
J.ME Drone 4K Test Flight 2 After Update (2 min 45 sec)
Apr 19, 2017, 05:30 PM
Are you doing that left-right twitching Cj? Or is it still the craft doing that?
Apr 19, 2017, 10:16 PM
That is the drone I been in contact with Feima and they are looking into this
Apr 20, 2017, 12:45 AM
Quote:
20 meters distance, not height and I don't understand your 2nd question
Thank you
The second question was: when he can fly indoors? After fulfilling some flight assignments?
Apr 20, 2017, 02:39 AM
Quote:
That is the drone I been in contact with Feima and they are looking into this
They should be able to correct that with a firmware update.
Apr 20, 2017, 12:16 PM
Guys, tell a newbie:
1. received the status of a student, but the drone still does not fly indoors. How to make it fly indoors?
2. flew 25 minutes, but in statistics this is not reflected. What to do to be reflected?

iOS iPhone
Last edited by aush82; Apr 20, 2017 at 12:56 PM.