New: J. Me Drone 4K Camera + 2 Axis Micro Gimbal {Reserved for Review} - Page 4 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 11, 2017, 04:09 PM
Registered User
Nice!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2017, 10:41 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Ikarus
Strange -Try to scan the QR code direct from thier homepage - J.ME Fly APP: http://www.feimarobotics.com/JME/fly.php

Maybe the have a new QR code and the one above is obsolete .
It still cause my Note 4 to download the .bin file. What am I going to do with the .bin file. I cannot install it because it is not an .apk file.

Does anyone have the app in .apk file?

This is frustrating. I just received the drone today and I cannot use it because the app cannot be downloaded.

Why does this app not in the Google app store? The majority of Chinese have Android phone, not Apple phone. This is ridiculous.
Apr 11, 2017, 11:49 PM
Registered User
Here is my new toy. Too bad I cannot use it because I cannot install the app to my Note 4.

1. I also bought the case for the J.Me drone
2. The case fit the drone perfectly but it does not have any space for the blades or the battery. There is no outside or inside compartment or pockets for extra stuffs. The case is for the drone without the blades.
3. I also bought 1 extra battery.
4. You can see the J.Me next to my Mavic Pro.
Last edited by SanDiegoGuy; Apr 12, 2017 at 08:38 AM.
Apr 12, 2017, 02:46 AM
Registered User
Using the App "Free QR Code Scanner & Reader" from Honestly App on my Motorola X 2015 starts the download of the FlyMe APK file (Andorid_T_V0.2.10_20170401.apk) automatically.

I would try different QR Scanner app
Apr 12, 2017, 08:48 AM
Registered User
If your still having trouble I can send you the apk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoGuy
Here is my new toy. Too bad I cannot use it because I cannot install the app to my Note 4.

1. I also bought the case for the J.Me drone
2. The case fit the drone perfectly but it does not have any space for the blades or the battery. There is no outside or inside compartment or pockets for extra stuffs. The case is for the drone without the blades.
3. I also bought 1 extra battery.
4. You can see the J.Me next to my Mavic Pro.
Apr 12, 2017, 10:01 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj719
If your still having trouble I can send you the apk
Please send me the .apk file. You can give me a link via PM or post it here if you like for others who have the same trouble as me. I tried so many QR code scanners on Google play, including the one suggested by RC_Ikarus but none of them work. They all download the .bin file from the J.Me site.

Thank you very much. I need to test my new J.Me drone.
Apr 12, 2017, 03:14 PM
Registered User
You can try to rename the downloaded *.bin file to * .apk
Apr 12, 2017, 10:30 PM
Registered User
I got the app now. I borrowed another Android device and download the app from the main site and was able to download the app in .apk format instead of .bin format. Then I just transferred the .apk file to my Note 4. :-)
Apr 12, 2017, 11:50 PM
Registered User
Question: When you run the app, it ask you to allow it to access your private phone number, photos, etc...did you agree or deny?

I denied both pages and now when I enter the code, the app breaks down and cannot continue.
Apr 13, 2017, 05:07 AM
Fan of pusher multirotors
Tachikoma's Avatar
The videos all show a marked tendency to yaw-drift. This is not acceptable, especially with a 2-axis gimbal. Other than that the video is quite good; I can see this worrying DJI if they get that yaw drift fixed with a software update.
Apr 13, 2017, 06:50 AM
Registered User
Pixelpeter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachikoma
The videos all show a marked tendency to yaw-drift. This is not acceptable, especially with a 2-axis gimbal. Other than that the video is quite good; I can see this worrying DJI if they get that yaw drift fixed with a software update.
Depends on how well the Spark performs and how much it'll set you back
Apr 13, 2017, 05:32 PM
Registered User
J.Me Drone test flight (2 min 10 sec)
Apr 14, 2017, 09:45 PM
Registered User
quadcopnewb's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj719
Mine was delivered and home waiting for me!
Nice quality so far
Very nice! Where did you get yours from? I'm excited to hear more.
Apr 14, 2017, 09:49 PM
Registered User
Its also got some jello effect going. This could be because the props overlap the body of could be an issue with having such a small gimbal on such a small quad so there is little to no isolation... I wonder if dji has solved this issue with the spark?
Apr 14, 2017, 11:41 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj719
What is that blurriness line/area at the bottom of the video? The top of the screen does not have it but I see it at the bottom.

I have not test out my J.ME drone yet.


Thread Tools