New: J. Me Drone 4K Camera + 2 Axis Micro Gimbal {Reserved for Review} - Page 2 - RC Groups
Mar 15, 2017, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj719
Not completely i am working with the manufacturer to get it fully translated
I have downloaded the chinese version but cannot read it.
At the first page there must be something like a login.
Can anybody help ?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2017, 07:39 PM
its not ready in english just yet but it does require a pin that gets texted to your mobile device
Mar 16, 2017, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj719
its not ready in english just yet but it does require a pin that gets texted to your mobile device
How do I get the pin ?
Please help.
Mar 16, 2017, 12:33 AM
Hello !
When I open the app on my ipad there is window in the right corner.
The text is in chinese.
So I do not know what to input into those fields.
Can anybody translate the text for me and help me what to input ?
Thank you.
Mar 16, 2017, 08:16 AM
Mobile Phone number:
Verification Code:
Start Flight
Mar 16, 2017, 02:54 PM
J.ME selfie drone review #SamiLuo (7 min 39 sec)

In this video at 4:50 you can not only see the left and right yaw issue but there is also some slight jello effect due to vibrations.
Mar 17, 2017, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionfreefly
Mobile Phone number:
Verification Code:
Start Flight
Thank you.
It worked.
Now I can enter the app.
The only problem is, that everything is in chinese !
Mar 17, 2017, 08:33 AM
Correct its in chinese because we are still translating it as I stated before
Mar 17, 2017, 09:41 AM
Once they get the translation done they need to provide an update to address the yaw and vibration issues.... With those things addressed it will outperform any competition!
Mar 22, 2017, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz99
Thank you.
It worked.
Now I can enter the app.
The only problem is, that everything is in chinese !
Is your handphone number based in China? I am wondering whether it will still send the pin if the handphone number is from other country e.g. United States, Singapore, Japan...etc.

UPDATE: Never mind. I just saw that the app asked for your country code. So I assume that phone number from other country will work.
Mar 28, 2017, 04:27 AM
I have Googled J.ME Fly for Android and all I got were a load of links to iOS version. As the J.ME Fly App is not in Google Play, where can I get a copy? It looks like this product is not yet ready for the English market as there do not appear to be an English app to fly it.
Mar 28, 2017, 09:07 AM
I have 90% english version for android and I'm today my review unit full english pack should be ready this week so if all goes well I will upload the complete app and get to reviewing
Apr 05, 2017, 03:50 AM
I am unwilling to buy the J.ME if the App is not in English and does not run on Android. Looks like I may have to look at the Breeze again John
Apr 05, 2017, 05:25 AM
Download the newest J.ME Fly App for Android using the QR code on their homepage and switch the language of your phone to English.
I don't have the drone but I've downloaded the app and after switching my phone to English the app shows the login screen in English and not in Chinese.
Apr 05, 2017, 08:20 AM
Cool its in english now. I am still waiting on a review. Is the gps really accurate or will it drift around and fly itself into things like the bebop? How well and how does the follow me work? Does it follow signal or image? Have they addressed the jittering left and right yaw? Is there any vibration issues causing jello? Lots to know before I spend the money...