Taranis: Here's a pitfall to watch for when using a switch to control a motor. - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Miami Mike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 26, 2017, 09:22 AM
Registered Taranis User
Quote:
Originally Posted by LapinFou
To me, the warning is good enough. Using ADD or REPLACE on the 1st line will give a MIXE working as expected by the user. Only the MULTIPLIER ont he 1st line can give a unexpected behavior.
What? Did you try the experiment I described in my post #5? Apparently you did because in your post #6 you wrote "Concerning the ADD/REPLACE, I don't have an explanation (need to think about it)."

There's at least one difference between ADD and REPLACE as the first mix line. The difference doesn't make any sense, but still, it's there.
Latest blog entry: Taranis: Aileron-To-Rudder Mix.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2017, 09:23 AM
Registered Taranis User
Edit: I thought at first that the bug I'm describing here was related to the "MULT!" warning but it turned out that dragging mixes between channels is generally broken in the latest version of 2.2. I don't know how many earlier versions of 2.2 are the same way.

In the example below, if you want to copy the CH01 mix to CH03, you have to drag it downward until CH04 is underlined.
Code:
CH01 [I1]Rud Weight(+100%)
CH02 [I2]Ele Weight(+100%)
CH03  [I3]Thr Weight(+100%)
CH04  [I4]Ail Weight(+100%)
Version 2.1.9 is not like that. In 2.1.9, when you drag a mix to where the target channel is underlined, that's where the mix will go.
Last edited by Miami Mike; Mar 26, 2017 at 05:44 PM.
Mar 26, 2017, 09:37 AM
Froggy RC Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike
What? Did you try the experiment I described in my post #5? Apparently you did because in your post #6 you wrote "Concerning the ADD/REPLACE, I don't have an explanation (need to think about it)."

There's at least one difference between ADD and REPLACE as the first mix line. The difference doesn't make any sense, but still, it's there.
I was talking about the ticket you opened in OpenTX Git.
Off course, I'm not talking about the slow/delay issue.