Mar 10, 2017, 11:39 PM
It's watts for dinner
Hmmm.... I just saw that big 170 fly a couple weeks ago, and thought it looked awesome in the air. I've been thinking about picking up one of those. But I like this 150, too. Decisions, decisions. And no, both is not an option I'm willing to entertain. Too much good stuff coming these days to take up wallet and transport space to keep investing in the past.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 10, 2017, 11:55 PM
big ignore list/drama is dumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacman31
My request from January..... guess they got the message!
I bet they had this idea months before
takes a little longer than a few weeks to whip one of these up
Mar 10, 2017, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesonC
I personally love it! I was close to pulling the trigger on a 2000mm FMS Beaver but I think I'll hold out for this one now. I have full scale time in a 150 and a 152 so this one has a cool factor for me there too. The fact that it is 4-6s is a plus for me as well. Overall, great job in my opinion! I'm really glad to see more companies offering more selection in the 2000mm+ foamy market!
I like this one two man!
kinda wish I knew this was coming out, I picked up the Carbon Z a couple weeks ago
Mar 11, 2017, 12:52 AM
Anyone know how the water rudder is actuated? Is it cable, direct servo or fishing line like the timber?
Mar 11, 2017, 10:00 AM
Suspended Account
So is the intended market to try to get traditional giant scale flyers to switch to foam and electric? I think the real target market is to get the flyers who are moving up from UMX to park flyers to giant scale planes. I think this thread would attract more people in the Electric Planes forum.
Mar 11, 2017, 12:58 PM
Sucker for biplanes
I think that it's cool, it would be nice for a second or third plane. Or for the guys that just what to fly electric. Just add a power 60 and a Talon 90 and you will be set. I fly mainly gas at this point, but really like my Carbon Z Cub. Only thing I don't like is at this size, the foam gets banged up so easy. If Horizon is going to most electric, they could do a light weight balsa electric only airframe, like Extreme Flight does. Think they would look better than foam.
Mar 11, 2017, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_tested
cosa succede con quello?
??? i don't understand what you mean ?
i was asking why in EUROPE the BNF version cost 520 euros and in Others countries the cost is 399 dollars...
The T 28 BNF cost is 570 USD and in Europe is 520 euros ...
The CARBON Z CUB BNF is 399 USD while in EUROPE is 430...

Maybe Horizon Hobby has done a mistake on the EUROPE COST ?
Mar 11, 2017, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMHIGHFLYER
I think that it's cool, it would be nice for a second or third plane. Or for the guys that just what to fly electric. Just add a power 60 and a Talon 90 and you will be set. I fly mainly gas at this point, but really like my Carbon Z Cub. Only thing I don't like is at this size, the foam gets banged up so easy. If Horizon is going to most electric, they could do a light weight balsa electric only airframe, like Extreme Flight does. Think they would look better than foam.
uhm
http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...cc-arf-han5065
Mar 11, 2017, 01:33 PM

Imho Magisterv2

A number of years ago multiplex did the trike gear magister , it was a bit smaller and had a gear drive 680 brushed motor, and I think about a half car battery in stick form, it flew amazing when converted to brushless power, this has much the look of that, I suspect the Cessna will make an amazing touch and go platform, I also am behind the idea of four to six cell power, I have a nib carbon z cub that I haven't opened, because I don't want to buy batteries for it, I personally would want to do a straight tail bash, and change the paint, but I think this is a good platform to mod/play with
Mar 11, 2017, 02:57 PM
Sucker for biplanes
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushless55
Exactly
Mar 11, 2017, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedericoA
i was asking why in EUROPE the BNF version cost 520 euros and in Others countries the cost is 399 dollars...

That was a rhetorical question, in an attempt to add some levity to an ironc situation you have there. Sorry for the confusion.
Mar 12, 2017, 01:13 AM
Quote:
They do the carbon cub15cc hanger 9

Is either gas power slug or a 6/8 S powered Ep
Mar 12, 2017, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedericoA

No I think u are looking at pre order pricing
Mar 12, 2017, 01:21 AM
Sad HH won't offer a kit. I ve bought two czcubs and 1 bad bl50 so far. I hope redesigned bl50 can hold up to bigger prop and if its that much better any chance I can exchange my beat bl50 out for new one ?? U can send it with my czcessna150 Any chance HH is going to start selling trailers to get my bigg foam to to field
Mar 12, 2017, 01:04 PM
Quote:
I think that it's cool, it would be nice for a second or third plane. Or for the guys that just what to fly electric. Just add a power 60 and a Talon 90 and you will be set. I fly mainly gas at this point, but really like my Carbon Z Cub. Only thing I don't like is at this size, the foam gets banged up so easy. If Horizon is going to most electric, they could do a light weight balsa electric only airframe, like Extreme Flight does. [BThink they would look better than foam. [/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushless55
Quote:
Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepworld2002
They do the carbon cub15cc hanger 9

Is either gas power slug or a 6/8 S powered Ep
flies on a simple power 60 on 6s
link posted above in the thread

Quick Reply