Mar 08, 2017, 02:22 PM
Heligamist
Thread OP
Discussion

Horizon Hobby UK moving ?

Is the rumor true that Horizon Hobby UK is moving everything to Germany ? That would be terrible for our UK friends.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 08, 2017, 02:58 PM
Genius man
I don't know but if it is true then it could be due to all this Brexit issues. Some car manufacturers have started downsizing their operations in the UK due to Brexit and the resultant uncertainties.
Mar 08, 2017, 05:23 PM
brexit is smoke and mirrors
Mar 08, 2017, 06:11 PM
Original taste! Mountain dew!
Can someone explain what is Brexit? I keep hearing Brexit this and Brexit that?
Mar 08, 2017, 06:12 PM
Genius man
Vik it's UK leaving the EU. Britain exiting the EU hence the term Brexit comes from Britain and exit.
Mar 08, 2017, 06:40 PM
oh. Oooh!
So what now!? That's probably not good? Is that like California deciding to become separate?
Mar 08, 2017, 07:07 PM
Cá bhfuil Micheál?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher
oh. Oooh!
So what now!? That's probably not good? Is that like California deciding to become separate?
That isn't going to happen.

I'm still unsure if this Brexit thing is more posturing than anything. But I think it's good on the one hand, showing Brussel the finger, especially that Merkel wan. Yeap, I'm not a fan of your wan.

On the other, I've no idea what it'll mean for Ireland. Borders have been open for a long time, I can't imagine having to bring a passport to drive to Belfast or Derry.
Mar 08, 2017, 07:12 PM
Well, re: California, I meant *if* it would have been "similar". I don't think Cali is going anywhere. Same goes for sparrow, he's stuck with us.

But anyways, that would be strange. Gotta open visa next time to go buy milk in neighboring flea market.
Mar 08, 2017, 07:56 PM
Genius man
This Brexit is pissing me off because it now cost me more to import helicopter parts due to the weaker pound as a result of Brexit.

Quick Reply