Mar 08, 2017, 01:45 AM
Ellen Zhu
Thread OP
Discussion

The different Skywalker series Aircrafts

Hello! I am Ellen, sales from Skywalker Techonology Co,Ltd. 

There are many videos of Skywalker series in Youtube, including Skywalker 1680, Skywalker 1720, Skywalker 1800, Skywalker 1880, Skywalker 1900. There are still some customer misunderstood the model of Skywalker, therefore I think this is good platform to figure out and understand these aircrafts clearly.

With reference to aerodynamics and flight mechanics, it is a best rudimentary model for FPV because its fuselage has smooth appearance, reasonable structure and convenient operation.

Overlooking the blue planet from FPV, Skywalker will take you through the vast sea of clouds and inspire infinite imagination.

Next, I will talk about these aircrafts to you under below. I hope this will give great assistance to understand Skywalker series FPV aircrafts.(You could see details in our company's website)
    Skywalker 1680:It is adopted new improvement that has strong and durable EPO material with high density, module installation. The wing connection is made by plastic module and rubber band makes flying easier, faster, safer.
Specification
Brand :Skywalker               Wing area:  36.16㎡          
Model :1680                       Flying weight:   2200-2500g
Material: Imported EPO      Take off:  Hand cast, Catapult
Wingspan:1680mm             Landing:Glide down
Fuselage:1180mm             CG:From Wingsleading edge to backward 75-76mm

Recommended Configuration
Motor  2814KV900-980           Propeller    9-10inch
ESC   45-60A                        Battery   4S 5500mah
Servo 12g*4pcs                     Radio    4CH

New Skywalker 1720]: Skywalker, the global classic and special-purpose FPV aerial vehicle, has been new upgrading. It has high efficiency with T-tail fin, strong aerodynamic performance.
     The horizontal stab is on the top of airflow to keep away from fuselage’s interference and increase its stability. It has big wingspan, heavy load, stable flying, large interior space to provide special position to Yuntai and image transmission.

Specification
Brand :Skywalker               Wing area:  36.18㎡          
Model :1720                       Flying weight:   2200-2500g
Material: Imported EPO      Take off:  Hand cast
Wingspan:1720mm             Landing:Glide down or parachute landing
Fuselage:1300mm             CG:From Wingsleading edge to backward 75-76mm

Motor  2820KV780-850           Propeller    11*6-12*6
ESC   45-60A                   Battery 4S 5500mah                                                                                                  
Servo 12g*4pcs                     Radio    4CH

New Skywalker 1800: Skywalker, the global classic and special-purpose FPV aerial vehicle, has been new upgrading. It has high efficiency with reverse T-tail fin, strong aerodynamic performance.
     The horizontal stab is on the top of airflow to keep away from fuselage’s interference and increase its stability. It has big wingspan, heavy load, stable flying, large interior space to provide special position to Yuntai and image transmission.

Specification
Brand :Skywalker               Wing area:  40㎡          
Model :1800                       Flying weight:   2200-2500g
Material: Imported EPO      Take off:  Hand cast
Wingspan:1800mm             Landing:Glide down or parachute landing
Fuselage length:1300mm             CG:From Wingsleading edge to backward 75-76mm

Motor  2820KV780-850           Propeller    1060E
ESC   45-60A                        Battery   4S 5500mah                                                                                                  
Servo 9-12g                           Radio    APC11*6-12*6

New Skywalker 1880: Skywalker, the global classic and special-purpose FPV aerial vehicle, has been new upgrading. It has high efficiency with reverse T-tail fin, strong aerodynamic performance.

Specification
Brand :Skywalker                        Wing area:  43.28㎡          
Model :1880                                Flying weight:   2200-2500g
Material: Imported EPO               Take off:  Hand cast
Wingspan:1900mm                      Landing:Glide down or parachute landing
Fuselage length:1300mm             CG:From Wingsleading edge to backward 75-76mm

New Skywalker 1900: Skywalker, the global classic and special-purpose FPV aerial vehicle, has been new upgrading. It has high efficiency with reverse T-tail fin, strong aerodynamic performance.

Specification
Brand :Skywalker                        Wing area:  46.28㎡          
Model :1900                                Flying weight:   2200-2500g
Material: Imported EPO               Take off:  Hand cast
Wingspan:1900mm                      Landing:Glide down or parachute landing

Motor  2820KV780-850             Propeller    1060E/12060E
ESC    45A-60A                       Battery   4S 4000-5500mah                                                                                      
Servo  12g*4pcs                       Radio     4CH 4servo

Skywalker series aircrafts are belong to classic aircrafts of Skywalker. All these aircrafts are still on sales, if you have any interested in them, you could contact with me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you for your attention. 

Of course, if you have any question or suggestion, you could send email to me at [email protected]. I am pleased to receive your sharing pictures or videos of Skywalker. I think that is a good way to make communication with our company about Skywalker.

Read more here: http://skywalkermodel.com/en/
to remove ads between posts
Mar 09, 2017, 06:01 AM
Leo
Awesome!
Mar 10, 2017, 12:51 AM
fools? at least i'm honest :)
hi Ellen, thank you for saving my time searching to compare those skywalker series
may i know why a lot of people still want skywalker 1800mm with oldest 2013-14 instead of 2015 version? any thought why?
Mar 10, 2017, 06:43 AM
What about the skywalker revolution? It is different from the V6 and the new 1720.. I think it is worth mentioning it here.
Mar 11, 2017, 01:42 AM
Ellen Zhu
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by korakora
hi Ellen, thank you for saving my time searching to compare those skywalker series
may i know why a lot of people still want skywalker 1800mm with oldest 2013-14 instead of 2015 version? any thought why?
I do not know why some people still Skywalker 1800, maybe different people have different eyes. I think that it is easy to modify and fly more flexibly.
May 07, 2019, 03:06 AM
The new skywalker 1900 is too big. It does not fit in the original box. I already have two of them and have worse aerodynamic properties.
For me, the best version is 1680 with wings 1900. I would like to buy this version.

Quick Reply