This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 06, 2017, 10:44 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

3D printed Module Case from BG for 9XR

3D printed module case from Banggood for 9x / 9xr / 9xr pro (1 min 49 sec)

Ok , since so many don't bother watching the video .. I will try a printed ( typed version )

Came from Banggood today ( purchased ) was a 3D Printed Module Case for the 9X / 9XR / 9XR pro transmitters ..
In this instance its for my 9XR pro , as I will be playing with multi protocol modules .. ( Tis the plan )

To the case .. There were no screws or accessories , just the 3D printed case ( 2 parts )
Not superb , but not terrible either ( quality ) .. Nothing like injection molded plastic .. ( 3D printing has a ways to go I think )
This case does not seem weak or overly fragile , but being 3D printed I would not test its durability unless ( you ) ordering a spare ..

I put it in my 9XR pro and there was a fair bit of slop ... ( Play )
So I ended up with 3 layers of electrical tape on the top part of the module case ..
I put one layer on the opposite side from the contacts hole running over the clip ..
This took out most of the side to side play ..

It looks like it will do the job , but just be mindful of the reputation 3D printed stuff has earned ( They are more fragile than molded parts )
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply