Micro Vector with BLHELI_S ESC's - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 05, 2017, 04:08 PM
Discussion

Micro Vector with BLHELI_S ESC's

Hello,
I just built a RoboCat 270 and using the Micro Vector FC with iPeaka EFM 30 amp BLHELI_S esc's. Can I calibrate the esc's manually the way I would if they were SimonK esc's?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2017, 09:04 AM
Hello,

Not if running oneshot or multishot. If using oneshot/multishot you need to connect each ESC to your programmer and set then up in the BLHeli software. If you are not using oneshot or multishot, you will need to connect each ESC to your throttle channel on your RX and calibrate them per the ESC manual.

Regards, John
Mar 06, 2017, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnET
Hello,

Not if running oneshot or multishot. If using oneshot/multishot you need to connect each ESC to your programmer and set then up in the BLHeli software. If you are not using oneshot or multishot, you will need to connect each ESC to your throttle channel on your RX and calibrate them per the ESC manual.

Regards, John
Hi John,
I thought i knew what I was doing, not the case. So I would need some kind of programmer then. I'll just stick with the standard ESC timing and calibrate them with the RX throttle channel one at a time.
Thanks for the reply.
Mar 07, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hi JohnET,
The Micro Vector manual states that most BLHeli esc's can be configured and updated through the Micro Vector's USB port. Would you know I can do that? Do I use BLHeli suite software?

/quadcells
Mar 07, 2017, 05:41 PM
Sorry JohnET I just saw it into g e manual. I'll give it a try.