Loiter issue - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Mar 04, 2017, 09:34 PM
Anzac
Help!

Loiter issue

Greetings All:
The weather has cleared enough for some flight testing. I have an Eagle Tree Vector on an Armattan FPV Rev 2 Tilt.The machine has alot of power. When I'm in 2D no hold mode my machine hovers at +/- 20% throttle. When I switch into either 2D Hold or loiter mode the Quad drops altitude until I throttle up enough to hover (50-70%). Loiter and 2d hold work fine at this point. Then, when I switch back to 2D no hold my machine shoots up until I throttle down to 20%. Return to home works quite well with no altitude drop. It could be that my machine is over powered but I'm wondering if there is any setting in the software that I missed. Quad is fairly well tuned with no vibrations that I could find. Perhaps the vertical gain might help? GPS gain?
Thanks in advance
to remove ads between posts