Thread Tools
Sep 11, 2018, 07:53 PM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Lockey's Avatar
Looking good Ray, look forward to seeing some vids of your future flights .. Shouldn't crash now that you have a smart looking pilot

Lockey
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2018, 09:29 PM
Retired CAD guy
birdofplay's Avatar
High Flyin:
Your rebuild look terrific.
I knew it was salvageable.

Tony, Hows it going with your new digs and set up ?
Can't wait to see your set up and visit a bit.
Sep 13, 2018, 12:15 AM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Lockey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdofplay
High Flyin:
Your rebuild look terrific.
I knew it was salvageable.

Tony, Hows it going with your new digs and set up ?
Can't wait to see your set up and visit a bit.
Look forward to that Bob

Just about got my workshop ready to rock and roll, as you can see, the workshop is on the side on my double garage

Lockey
Sep 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
Retired CAD guy
birdofplay's Avatar
Looks clean and Neat ... just your style ;>}
Nov 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
Out the Window
High Flyin''s Avatar
Still loving the Taube! Here is a photo of my Taube going to the moon for Halloween!
Nov 02, 2018, 08:44 PM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Lockey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Flyin'
Still loving the Taube! Here is a photo of my Taube going to the moon for Halloween!
Great Photo Ray ... bet you were over the moon with that one

Lockey
Nov 07, 2018, 06:15 PM
Careful,.. confident,.. CRASH!
Dukejet's Avatar
Great looking workshop Lockey
Nov 07, 2018, 06:30 PM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Lockey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukejet
Great looking workshop Lockey
Hey Duke, hows things mate, long time no see .. what you been up to ?

Lockey
Nov 09, 2018, 10:20 AM
Careful,.. confident,.. CRASH!
Dukejet's Avatar
Hey Lockey! Been woking like a one legged man in an ass kickin contest.... shift work is taking its toll on my spare time. Been trying to get out and have a fly again. Earlier in the year I was diagnosed with high iron. This made me very lethargic and had trouble getting motivated to do anything.
Have got this under control now...... Been watching your YouTube channel..... see you took the cherry bomber out for a spin
Nov 09, 2018, 08:47 PM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Lockey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukejet
Hey Lockey! Been woking like a one legged man in an ass kickin contest.... shift work is taking its toll on my spare time. Been trying to get out and have a fly again. Earlier in the year I was diagnosed with high iron. This made me very lethargic and had trouble getting motivated to do anything.
Have got this under control now...... Been watching your YouTube channel..... see you took the cherry bomber out for a spin
Hi Mate, sorry to hear that you haven't been well .. don't go near any large magnets .. will you

I have been away from building or flying for a while but and getting back into it again .. hope to see more of you and the guys

I decided to build someone else's design for a change, and building this little one (again) https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post40457569 .. me and a friend are building one each, had a building session last night

Lockey

PS .. Hope you did alright in the ass kickin contest
Nov 11, 2018, 07:12 AM
When cows fly!
Dukejet and Lockey! Good to see you both still kicking
Yesterday, 06:56 AM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Lockey's Avatar
Back in the saddle after a long break .. new little model, hope you have a look https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0#post40465899

Lockey


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Maxford USA Rumpler Taube and H-1 on sale! maxfordusa Hot Online Deals 0 Aug 25, 2016 01:04 PM