Mar 02, 2017, 09:25 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Anyone know anything about vinyl decals?

I have a PT-19 that I just finished, and was wondering if there would be any way for someone to take the decal sheet and copy it to make vinyl decals with it. Much like the ones that are applied to car windows, where you stick it on and peel off the backing. I think these would look much better on the plane, but don't know where to start
to remove ads between posts
Mar 02, 2017, 11:34 PM
Scott
Call Calli graphics, if anyone can help it will be her.

Scott
Mar 03, 2017, 05:42 AM
+1 for Callie Graphics. They can do it for you.
Mar 03, 2017, 08:27 AM
Illegitimi non carborundum
+1 with a link: http://www.callie-graphics.com/

Quick, excellent work, friendly and inexpensive. I couldn't ask for much more than that and I would deal with Callie again in a heartbeat.

Last edited by grosbeak; Mar 03, 2017 at 11:36 AM.
Mar 03, 2017, 10:28 AM
I order from Callie at least every other month. I simply tell he what I want or in some cases like company logos I send her a picture. She will also will do stencils, the Star fleet logo on the blue canopy is one of her stencils. Here are a few things with her work. BTW the vinyl that she uses holds up really well to glow fuel. Some other places that I tried prior to finding Callie did not.
Mar 03, 2017, 12:05 PM
AMA 7224
I too recommend Callie. She's good to deal with, does brilliant work, is reasonably priced and normally pretty fast filling orders.
Latest blog entry: Hangar 9 Fokker D VII
Mar 03, 2017, 02:17 PM
I think the picture here is pretty clear, call or email Callie. She does custom work at off the rack prices. She's done many custom sets for me and will work with you until it's right.
Edwin
Mar 03, 2017, 07:50 PM
Thread OP

Wow, I guess that settles it then

Thanks guys!
Mar 03, 2017, 10:04 PM
Great timing too, she said my order would ship today so now that mine is on the way you can feel free to load her up with more work LOL.
Mar 04, 2017, 09:26 AM
Wesley's Custom Graphics in Marion Il has been doing 1/8th scale hydroplane graphics for years. You provide the artwork and he can do it. Great, fast work and a good guy to.

Quick Reply