Mar 01, 2017, 11:31 AM
Discussion

Vector submodes not recognized, stick submenus unavail

I have two issues I am trying to muddle through.
1) When I try to access a submenu through the sticks it jumps out of the menus. Ex. Choosing to edit Safety/RTH config -> goes back out of menus as well as the Radio Control settings.

2) Vector is connected via USB, I can see the switches moving and I am trying to assign funcs to the submode switch; away position as 'not used', middle as 'waypoint', and close to pilot as 'loiter'. I can see when toggling the switch that the switch is correct. but in the goggles the funcs don't show up like the mode switch does ( 'unused, '2d + hold', 'RTH test')

Anybody familiar with issues like this?
Thanks, Chad
to remove ads between posts