Feb 27, 2017, 11:38 AM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

DM002 5.8G FPV With 600TVL Camera 2.4G 4CH 6Axis RC Quadcopter DIY

Hello,

BGWell from Banggood was kind enough to send me the DM002 5.8G FPV Quadcopter to review.
According to a notice i got by DHL the quad will arrive soon, so i started this new thread that will host my review.

For those interested you can buy the quadcopter for US$ 34.99 and here is the link:

http://www.banggood.com/DM002-5_8G-F...n=tradetracker

The DM002 comes with its own transmitter a 3.7v 300mAh battery, 5.8ghz camera, a usb charger, spare propellers, a screwdriver and a manual.

It requires assembling but it should be rather trivial.

I hope i will have more info on this nice little quad later this week when it actually arrives
Last edited by biomecanoid; Feb 27, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 28, 2017, 08:35 AM
Thread OP
The quad arrived today.

Assembling was easy enough, flight time with original battery and no camera is about 4-5 min. I tested the quad with a 750mah battery that i had and the flight time went up to 10min.

DM002 seems strong enough and can take some hits without any damage this means that is a nice first learning quad. DM002 looks and performs well the only downside is the very cheap Tx

I will have pictures and video of the quad soon
Mar 30, 2017, 07:46 AM
Hello, is the full review coming?
Jul 29, 2017, 05:26 AM
Thread OP
My googles are coming soon so i will continue my review then
Aug 15, 2017, 09:54 PM
Thread OP
I have received the googles, finally i had the chance to fly the quad FPV.

Have tried several batteries and the quadcopter flies well up to a 500mah battery to use a higher mAh battery you will have to loose weight by removing the camera.

The biggest battery i tried was a 750mah one and the quad was able to fly ( without camera attached ) but not that well was too heavy. I recommend using up to 600 mAh without the camera attached.

I will upload video of the quad flying as soon as i mod my googles to include a DVR.

Here is a link to the 500 mAh batteries i used:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2PCS-3-7V-...72.m2749.l2649

These are supposed to be used on the HUBSAN X4 and are very cheap and good batteries

Quick Reply