ARTF FPV Luminier QAV400 - NAZA V2, H3-3D + lens-modded GoPro Hero4 black, DragonLink - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by fs454, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 25, 2017, 06:14 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$650.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

ARTF FPV Luminier QAV400 - NAZA V2, H3-3D + lens-modded GoPro Hero4 black, DragonLink

ARTF QAV 400 - NAZA v2, DragonLink, iOSD Mini, H3-3D, lens-modded GoPro Hero4 Bla

:edit: big price drop! I think this is a steal for the individual items alone. GoPro is now included in the package.

Hey guys!

I initially set this QAV400 up to be an FPV camera platform for light commercial use before the Phantom 3 came out. Due to the travel work I do, the P3P was a godsend in compactness in that I didn't need to carry around extra cases with LiPo charging or ground station equipment, so it sat unused.

It's a bit of a Frankenstein configuration since I was still in the experimentation phase of seeing if this platform would suit my needs / handle the H33D, etc, so a lot of stuff is temporary mounted or, in the case of the gimbal, had my ghetto plastic mount for it so I could figure out what I needed to get custom made. I wouldn't recommend the mount itself for long term use, but it works totally fine if needed and it never gave me any cause for concern. I bought the frame lightly used off of someone on an FPV forum who had it set up for lightweight acro stuff, so the drivetrain is pretty much still that:

Luminier QAV400 Frame with aluminum arms
4x Luminier FX2216-9 1100kv motors
4x Luminier 30A SimonK ESCs
DJI NAZA V2 Flight Controller with PMU, GPS
DJI iOSD Mini
DJI Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal with control box
DragonLink V2 complete system (tx box and antenna + rx and antenna)
ImmersionRC 5.8ghz 600mw vTX with FatShark mushroom antenna
GoPro Hero4 Black with 5.4mm lens modification (non-fisheye, ~20mm equivalent like a Phantom 3/4, adjustable infinity focus)

Asking $650 plus shipping, including GoPro. I would like to not have to part it out, but please let me know if you've got interest in something specific.

- GoPro Hero4 Black with 5.4mm lens modification (non-fisheye, ~20mm equivalent like a Phantom 3/4, adjustable infinity focus)

I forgot to snap a pic of the DragonLink transmitter box but that's included too. I've also got a Taranis X9D Plus with aluminum carry case that isn't included in the price, but if there's interest I can sell it too. Was toying with keeping that, but let's see.

This is a good machine that's never been crashed, but it does have its fair share of cosmetic wear and tear, and it's been collecting dust for about a year now so it probably could use a little bit of TLC before going airborne. One thing for instance that seems to be missing are the landing gear struts. I had quick clip-on ones that I had removed for vertical storage but I can't seem to find em.

I'm located in Los Angeles, thanks!
Last edited by fs454; Jan 23, 2018 at 01:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2017, 06:57 PM
bump!
Apr 18, 2017, 03:11 PM
bump.
Jan 23, 2018, 01:01 PM
Big price drop and GoPro is now part of the total cost. Let's get this thing (or parts of it) to a new home!

Quick Reply