ARTF FPV Luminier QAV400 - NAZA V2, H3-3D + lens-modded GoPro Hero4 black, DragonLink - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by fs454, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 25, 2017, 07:14 PM
Trader Rating: 0
$800.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

ARTF FPV Luminier QAV400 - NAZA V2, H3-3D + lens-modded GoPro Hero4 black, DragonLink

ARTF QAV 400 - NAZA v2, DragonLink, iOSD Mini, H3-3D, lens-modded GoPro Hero4 Bla

Hey guys!

I initially set this QAV400 up to be an FPV camera platform for light commercial use before the Phantom 3 came out. Due to the travel work I do, the P3P was a godsend in compactness in that I didn't need to carry around extra cases with LiPo charging or ground station equipment, so it sat unused.

It's a bit of a Frankenstein configuration since I was still in the experimentation phase of seeing if this platform would suit my needs / handle the H33D, etc, so a lot of stuff is temporary mounted or, in the case of the gimbal, had my ghetto plastic mount for it so I could figure out what I needed to get custom made. I wouldn't recommend the mount itself for long term use, but it works totally fine if needed and it never gave me any cause for concern. I bought the frame lightly used off of someone on an FPV forum who had it set up for lightweight acro stuff, so the drivetrain is pretty much still that:

Luminier QAV400 Frame with aluminum arms
4x Luminier FX2216-9 1100kv motors
4x Luminier 30A SimonK ESCs
DJI NAZA V2 Flight Controller with PMU, GPS
DJI iOSD Mini
DJI Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal with control box
DragonLink V2 complete system (tx box and antenna + rx and antenna)
ImmersionRC 5.8ghz 600mw vTX with FatShark mushroom antenna

Asking $800 shipped not including GoPro, the parts together are a good bit more than that. I would like to not have to part it out, but please let me know if you've got interest in something specific. It flies great for aerial cinematography even though the drivetrain and weight combo wasn't quite the most efficient setup in the world.

I will include the lens modded GoPro for $950 total shipped. Otherwise I'll let the GoPro go separately for best offer.
- GoPro Hero4 Black with 5.4mm lens modification (non-fisheye, ~20mm equivalent like a Phantom 3/4, adjustable infinity focus)

I forgot to snap a pic of the DragonLink transmitter box but that's included too. I've also got a Taranis X9D Plus with aluminum carry case that isn't included in the price, but if there's interest I can sell it too. Was toying with keeping that, but let's see.

This is a good machine that's never been crashed, but it does have its fair share of cosmetic wear and tear, and it's been collecting dust for about a year now so it could use a quick TLC pass before going airborne. One thing for instance that seems to be missing are the landing gear struts. I had quick cheap clip-on ones that I had removed for vertical storage but I can't seem to find em.

I'm located in Los Angeles, thanks!
Last edited by fs454; Apr 18, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2017, 07:57 PM
bump!
Apr 18, 2017, 04:11 PM
bump.