Feb 24, 2017, 05:22 PM
Thread OP
Help!

What did I do wrong trying to power the Naze 32? Help!

Can't get my Naze 32 rev6 Board Powered Up.
This is my first build with the Naze 32 rev6 board. I have Opto ESC's, so I got a switched ESC to get down to the required 5 volts to power the board. When I go to plug in a battery nothing happens. I tried getting it hooked up to clean flight to at least program it in the mean time. I used my DJI Phantom's data cable because it fit in the port, but I don't think it was the right one because when I plugged it into the board, again I got nothing. Usually some lights are supposed to come on right? So it didn't connect to clean flight. I kept getting the not connected after 10 seconds error code. I also have no idea where to find a data cable for the Naze 32.
Any help with any of those problems is helpful. I also posted to RC Groups. Thanks Guys.
Some Pics:
to remove ads between posts
Feb 26, 2017, 10:01 PM
As far as a data cable. All of the flight controllers I have used and see in the past use a micro USB data cable. You can pick them up pretty much anywhere. I included a picture I hope it helps with your wiring probs. Also when it is powered up correctly you should have lights.

Quick Reply