This thread is privately moderated by gpw, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 24, 2017, 10:00 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Thread OP
Discussion

Lost plans

Hey Guys , I’d like to apologize for not having a complete listing of all the plans . All that was at Foamfly.com , and that mysteriously shut down without notice ... or I’d have had a chance to mirror the (my) plans and pictures somewhere else .. So if you don’t see what you want , just ask and I’ll make sure you get them ... Thanks , GPW
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
to remove ads between posts
Jun 21, 2019, 10:40 AM
back in the (RC) cockpit again
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpw
Hey Guys , I’d like to apologize for not having a complete listing of all the plans . All that was at Foamfly.com , and that mysteriously shut down without notice ... or I’d have had a chance to mirror the (my) plans and pictures somewhere else .. So if you don’t see what you want , just ask and I’ll make sure you get them ... Thanks , GPW
I'd love to get a copy of your F4D Skyray plans, especially the details for the '28" more sedate version' as you put it in one of your videos.
Jun 01, 2022, 10:17 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Thread OP
kdc914, sorry , a bit late to the party. I have not been here in a Long time .... If you still need anything please let me know . gpweber@bellsouth.net
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
Feb 08, 2023, 06:48 AM
I know this is late and even so ultimately not that helpful, BUT you can get lists of planes and thumbnails off of FoamFly.com through the internet archive:
Try this link from 2008:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080330...ome.php?cat=45

Quick Reply