This thread is privately moderated by LemonC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 22, 2017, 03:24 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

E010 w readymaderc 3.5g fpv cam!!

So much fun!

Two small bits were soldered on. cam and lead to use Tattu's style of connector, which i chopped from 6 battery charge harness. I had to reattach the wire to the actual connector bc of the odd angle that was required to nicely mount the battery with minimal wire. i used some shrink wrap to keep the connector a bit more protected.

Made some careful cuts to the battery tray to easily fit Tattu 220mah 1s 45c lipo's. I might eventually add a rubber band, but everything is pretty snug without one. i can still use the stock battery - original connector is still on the board, and the battery can still fit in the battery tray of course.

The readymaderc 3.5gram camera has a dipole antenna. I just swung it to the side, works great! great image and everything!

I used double sided tape and an elastic hair band that my wife gave to me. I bought an inductrix cam mount, its supposed to be .5 g but it needs to be chopped a bit bc it wants to sit on a board component that doesnt allow it to sit flat. perhaps later.

Runs really well! id like to maybe try 3 blade props down the road also. i dont think im going to chop down to 2 blade.

I also got a module from banggood USA warehouse in about a week for my 9xr yesterday. I got it setup really quickly and used channel 6 on the trainer switch for flip mode selection!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply