Jester 60" twisty wing prototype - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 22, 2017, 01:45 PM
Build Log

Jester 60" twisty wing prototype

All new design of my own under development! RG 14 airfoil slightly modified, "around" 26oz all up flying weight. I have only a handful of these out there and have great feedback thus far! I will be making new wing sets, tail sets, new fuse mold, and more customizations as time permits!! Please feel free to ask questions and give input! Pilots wanted!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2017, 03:29 PM
Closed Account
Good looking airplane
Feb 22, 2017, 05:19 PM
Thank you very much!!! I appreciate it!! I strive to make sexy planes that fly well!! I have another new design I'm working on that I will post pictures of soon It's called a "ghost" 70" freestyle Acrospeedship!!
Feb 22, 2017, 05:45 PM
On the Go Fly List
Mike,

Very nice to see a new twisty on the slopes. Clean lines!

Adam
Latest blog entry: New Arrival.
Feb 22, 2017, 06:57 PM
Slope Stud
The Red and Black one is MINE and I fully endorse and support Mike and his new plane.

Mine flies great and is very close to the same performance to my Shrike, I say very close because I would NEVER admit to something flying better.

and for $3,000,000 it's a great deal.

Oranator
Last edited by ORANATOR; Feb 23, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
Feb 22, 2017, 09:00 PM
Thank you for the kind words Oran I appreciate it!!!
Feb 23, 2017, 02:16 AM
Nice! Are you gel coating the fuse, or tinting the epoxy?

What servos are you recommending? Battery?
Feb 23, 2017, 04:24 AM
I'm tinting the epoxy, and also mixing in some painting as well! No gel coats yet I'm still learning as I go!! I'm using hitec HS 85mg servos and a hobby king zippy 6.6v lifepo 2s pack! I fly spectrum tx with lemon receivers witch seems to work fantastic! Thank you for your questions!!
Feb 23, 2017, 04:29 AM
Some pictures to look at! We all love pictures!
Feb 23, 2017, 02:48 PM
Is that your plug being cnc'd? I'm curious what software you use ... I need to find a better one for organic shapes like fuses.
Feb 23, 2017, 03:23 PM
Slopin Eh!
Thats one sexy looking bird!!!.....How much and how do i get one!....

Darren
Feb 23, 2017, 03:45 PM
That fuse was cut last night on my friends CNC machine, and he uses a software program called rhino! I had him cut that fuse as a example of how a fuse would look for molds were going to make!! I have some slight revisions I'm going to make before we CNC aluminum molds! im going to make a limited number of planes out of my "home grown molds" then I plan on using the new molds and new building techniques, I will be making about twenty planes out of the old molds then moving into the new molds.. if you want to order one GIVE ME A CALL! 760 473 9663 I will give you options prices and time frames!😊 Thanks for the interest!!!!
Feb 23, 2017, 04:01 PM
Something new comining down the pike!!
Feb 28, 2017, 12:50 PM

Jester

Some pictures to look at! These pictures were taken at Daves beach Carlsbad Southern California!
Feb 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
How did I miss this thread.

Mike's plane is the bomb. Since Oran won't say it, I think the Jester flies better than the Shrike.

Ray

Quick Reply