Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

SAB - Thunderbolt T-LINE Tareq Alsaadi Edition Rotorblades

SAB has just released a new set of rotor blades that are about the only set of blades that can stand up to the test of the man himself, Tareq Alsaadi.

Splash

SAB Helidivision has a new set of Tareq Alsaadi rotor blades coming out in the next couple of weeks.

SAB Helidivision has always had a nice set of rotor blades mixed in with their combo packages as well as stand alone blades for the pilot looking for an affordable set of blades that get the job done. Lately SAB has been venturing into different worlds with special editions helicopters coming out every few months or so. To name a couple you can see the KSE (Kyle Stacy Edition) Goblin, and you can also see that Tareq Alsaadi has some input as well.

SAB has just released a new set of rotor blades that are about the only set of blades that can stand up to the test of the man himself, Tareq Alsaadi. These new blades not only look amazing, but they also have a high modulus carbon production that gives extreme torsional stiffness that can handle direction change equal to or greater than the competition on the market.

The new blades will be released in the 690 and 710 sizes for now under the Thunderbolt T-LINE, and you will see them shown this year at Rotor Live 2017 for the official introduction.

For more information on the new blades when they are released click here.

Feb 22, 2017, 01:56 PM
Senior Project Manager@YadTech
Graphic on the back is awesome. (Black and white strobes). I wonder how many sets he went through while recording video. Those dissolve transitions can't mean anything good. He really pushed the heli. Initial take off was impressive wonder how many drones can do that..

2:00 inverted landing *thud* lol, crazy!
2:55 I believe he copied our pilot JPF
Nice scale rolling landing in the end
Feb 25, 2017, 04:43 AM
Super Suspended Account
Notice broken tail fin at landing...
Old Feb 25, 2017, 10:29 AM View Post
RaisedByWolves
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while RaisedByWolves edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 27, 2017, 02:11 PM View Post
TheKingPhisher
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while TheKingPhisher edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Feb 27, 2017, 02:34 PM
Yeah, but the blades....
Feb 28, 2017, 01:12 AM
Super BRO Bro..........Bro.
They do look like nice blades, but the price?

Other than that....lulz, he funny.
Feb 28, 2017, 02:17 PM
One day I will fly like that
I really like that inverted thud on concrete. I'd like to try that one day.
Feb 28, 2017, 11:29 PM
Super BRO Bro..........Bro.
I know someone who made an inverted thud.

I think he quit the thread or got bananaed again though.
Mar 01, 2017, 09:08 AM
Super Suspended Account
Got butter? Let it go man...whether or not I get banned isn't really your business...again just let...it...go...just walk away....there is no shame...

It's actually funny you keep bringing up the same point as if I'm sooooooooo ashamed about crashing a heli..LMAO....yeah I'm sooooo ashamed I posted it for anyone to see.....lulz indeed... *facepalm*

I think the types of people that hide behind a computer and create fake YT accounts to troll other people's videos are the same types to hide their own flying mistakes....LMFAO. You know what they call those types? Losers

You know you struck a nerve when said Loser clicks on your RCG profile...lulz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher View Post
Initial take off was impressive wonder how many drones can do that..
Any racing drone could take off vertically faster than that...just do a search on YT.

Anyway these new SAB blades look interesting. I wonder how they compare to VTX blades.
Last edited by TheKingPhisher; Mar 01, 2017 at 09:36 AM.
Mar 01, 2017, 09:43 AM
Yeah, but it's a heli, man...Slow(compared to race quads), but *graceful*
Mar 01, 2017, 09:59 AM
Super Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher View Post
Yeah, but it's a heli, man...Slow(compared to race quads), but *graceful*
Yep I love helis...that's why I have so many unbuilt kits in my closet...

In that video Tareq is just testing the blades that's why his flying doesn't seem as cool as his other videos. In this video it's just bashing compared to some of his other videos that are more "graceful".
Mar 01, 2017, 10:27 AM
CEO Yad Entertainment Division
The kind of blades I buy

http://www.banggood.com/GARTT-GT450L...l?rmmds=search
Mar 01, 2017, 11:12 AM
Dad! Those are expensive! For 450, I buy $4.99
Mar 01, 2017, 11:27 AM
King, build a pyramid out of all the kits you've acquired at very least although I don't agree with the idea of collecting kits, I see the appeal of having a few spares in boxes

Which ones do you have at this point?
Last edited by Flying Pitcher; Mar 01, 2017 at 11:34 AM.