RFFS 100 Shipments - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 13, 2002, 03:57 PM

RFFS 100 Shipments

Good news. DU is starting our first shipments of the RFFS100 system sometime in the next couple of days (possibly as soon as tomorrow). Orders will be fulfilled in the order they came in.

Sincerely,
Dan
to remove ads between posts
Feb 14, 2002, 07:54 PM
AMA 697691 / FAA 13675
Thanks, Dan.

I'll pick mine up from the post office tommorrow.

I just noticed your Buffalo address. Between your address, my Rochester address and Daryll's Syracuse address, we have quite an "Upstate" NY thing going.
Latest blog entry: Greg's Web Hangar
Feb 14, 2002, 08:17 PM
Dan,

Does the Rx make music when powered on?

Philip
Feb 14, 2002, 09:38 PM
Crash Master
Mine made it today!

WooooHoooo!

Now, to build a plane this small....
Feb 14, 2002, 10:08 PM
high-speed freak
dangit, nothing outside my door... are there any specific channels going out? I think I was #20 to pre-order, I'm anxious... got one set coming, one airframe ready to go, and like 4 others ready to be built...
Feb 14, 2002, 10:26 PM
Eat, Sleep, Fly!

Y-E-A-H ! !

I was #19 and mine arrived today!! Looks great. I am
thinking of installing it in a 11.5 inch span TINY!
<><
James
Feb 14, 2002, 10:30 PM
Ok found out the music was coming from the coils. It is pretty cool, my coils play a short tune when powered up. I have 120ohm coils, does the 50 ohm coils do the same?

Philip
Feb 15, 2002, 11:20 AM
Philip,
Yes the coils do play a tune. It's to let you know the receivers' self diagnotic test came back okay. At least thats our story.

Dan
Feb 15, 2002, 02:31 PM
Dan,

I like it, you sould charge an extra 10 dollars for the singing coils. No never mind, I like the price where it is at, thinking that I might need a few more in the future.

Philip
Feb 15, 2002, 03:07 PM
Got mine too,
Looks good the actuators are very nice. Could never wind them there coils meselfs. I would have something in the air this weekend but my boyfriendly duties call me out for the whole weekend.