Jun 18, 2017, 09:46 PM
Just an FYI, RunCam includes a pair of flathead screws with their Swift Mini's now. It makes mounting much easier for sure.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2017, 10:03 PM
Lynx Heli Field Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazRC
Displayed parameters in goggles: voltage, timer, modes, etc.
In that case, you should be able to configure the OSD. How you do that will depend on where the OSD come from.
For example, my flight controller had OSD function built in so it's configurable on the OSD tab in the Betaflight configurator. There is also a Minimosd that uses it's own configurator. There may be others I am unaware of.
Jun 18, 2017, 10:50 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Quote:
Originally Posted by AILERON8
Just an FYI, RunCam includes a pair of flathead screws with their Swift Mini's now. It makes mounting much easier for sure.
Sweet... Glad they listened
Jun 18, 2017, 11:29 PM
Obsession, not hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomaba4308
In that case, you should be able to configure the OSD. How you do that will depend on where the OSD come from.
For example, my flight controller had OSD function built in so it's configurable on the OSD tab in the Betaflight configurator. There is also a Minimosd that uses it's own configurator. There may be others I am unaware of.
Thanks for the update. I'm using Micro MinimOSD on this particular build. I did a little research on it and it looks kind of involved.
Jun 18, 2017, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazRC
Thanks for the update. I'm using Micro MinimOSD on this particular build. I did a little research on it and it looks kind of involved.
Nah, most modern FC's using BetaFlight have the passthrough functionality now. So updating and configuring the microMin is now a breeze. You will want a small capacitor on the 5v inputs of the OSD if your setup doesn't include a LC filter though.
Jun 23, 2017, 12:25 AM
Can anyone tell me the current draw of ths cam at 5V? I want to use the 5V out on an Eachine TX03 and it can only put out 360mA when running at 200mW...
Jun 23, 2017, 12:43 AM
Nevermind, I saw all the other ppl asking in various threads, so I measured it myself.

Approx 130mA@5V if anyone else is interested.
Jun 23, 2017, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
Nice looks, nice video too, but this camera seems has slight noisy