RunCam SWIFT MINI, mini size, same image - Page 2 - RC Groups
Mar 14, 2017, 03:22 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Fast FPV flitting in the forest (1 min 34 sec)
Last edited by RunCam; Mar 28, 2017 at 05:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 14, 2017, 03:30 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thanks FPV Passion for the review!
http://www.fpv-passion.fr/win-the-mi...m-frame-setup/
http://www.fpv-passion.fr/plus-petite-camera-monde/
Mar 14, 2017, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
this is gopro 5 footage, DVR from runcam mini would've made a bit more sense in the runcam mini thread, right?
Last edited by quadillio; Mar 14, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Mar 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadillio
this is gopro 5 footage, DVR from runcam mini would've made a bit more sense in the runcam mini thread, right?
That's what I was thinking, it's kind of misleading
Mar 26, 2017, 06:09 AM
InnovationMatters
What about 2.8mm lens for the mini?
Mar 28, 2017, 05:19 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thanks, Bruce!
Raw footage, Runcam Swift Mini 600TVL FPV camera (3 min 6 sec)
Apr 11, 2017, 04:39 AM
Born for RC Fanatics
2nd Place in Portugal Drone Race - Praia das Rocas (1 min 28 sec)
Apr 17, 2017, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
where can we get that frame
May 05, 2017, 09:00 AM
Runcam do you have 3d model of the Swift Mini available at all? Id like to design a mount.
May 05, 2017, 03:29 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Hey runcam I'm sure you are aware but if not... In your full size adapter for the Swift Mini the round head screws interfere with mounting as the stick past the main mounting screw hole. I had to file the heads down to make it work in my frame. I have heard this from a few users so far.

Hopefully down the road you can either use flatter round head screws or some flat head screws
Name: InkedSWIFT-MINI-2-800x600_LI.jpg
Views: 15
Size: 160.1 KB
Description:
May 05, 2017, 11:51 PM
Lynx Heli Field Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irock1985
Hey runcam I'm sure you are aware but if not... In your full size adapter for the Swift Mini the round head screws interfere with mounting as the stick past the main mounting screw hole. I had to file the heads down to make it work in my frame. I have heard this from a few users so far.

Hopefully down the road you can either use flatter round head screws or some flat head screws
Attachment 10014823
Get some M2x3mm screws. Socket head or button head will work. I did and the screw heads recess into the pocket, out of the way.
May 12, 2017, 02:54 AM
Sooo.. The picture wasn't very good on mine, so I started tweaking the OSD settings a bit, got it a little better, but not quite right, so figured I would do a reset to start over. However after doing so, the backup cam guide lines enabled, and I can find no option to turn them off. Could use a little help here runcam, there is no mention of this setting in the manual online, and I have gone through every menu and can't find anything, Help!
Jun 18, 2017, 09:40 PM
On the ol' Interweb
Is there a way to move the OSD parameters away from the edge so they show better in FPV goggles?
Jun 18, 2017, 09:44 PM
Lynx Heli Field Rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by TazRC
Is there a way to move the OSD parameters away from the edge so they show better in FPV goggles?
Depends on which OSD you're referring to. The camera settings OSD or your flight OSD.
The camera settings OSD, no.
The flight OSD, still depends on which OSD. Most OSD do have the capability, just a matter of connecting to computer with the right software.
Jun 18, 2017, 09:47 PM
On the ol' Interweb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomaba4308
Depends on which OSD you're referring to. The camera settings OSD or your flight OSD.
The camera settings OSD, no.
The flight OSD, still depends on which OSD. Most OSD do have the capability, just a matter of connecting to computer with the right software.
Displayed parameters in goggles: voltage, timer, modes, etc.