This thread is privately moderated by BrownEyedFool, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 20, 2017, 05:22 PM
Trader Rating: 37
You're killin' me Smalls
Thread OP
For Sale

NJ Yard sale (LPU or AMA expo east)

1. E-flite Sea Fury ARF NIB (Think this is second gen) $100

2. GWS p-38 kit (no power system) NIB. $75.

3. Freewing mini F-35 ARF NIB, this is the one BP Hobbies and some others used to sell, 23" ws. 64mm fan, I have an ELE fan and motor unit I bought with it that I will include if I can find it. $50 for the plane. Link to specs. $80 if I can find the fan

4. I have a Hobbico Twinstar balsa ARF NIB I could part with. Box is beat up but everything is there as far as I can tell. =This is not the newer one that's EP ready. $100

5. Ritewing Z3 kit. I'm not getting to this any time soon and need space and funds. Does not include the lam, the pushrod kit, or the secret sauce powertrain, $130.

6. Eflite Mustang 280. BNF, finding that little receiver was a pain to go from the PNP. Has a handful of flights on it and two or 3 since I switched the weak prop for an APC 6x4. $100 with receiver $85 without. Not shippable. Pristine.

7. RACores spitfire BNF - Built by coreman himself. Orange receiver, I think it's a 1300kv BW motor on it. One or two dings (small notch in LE of wing from when motor came loose once for example). Flies fine I just don't do much flat profile stuff anymore and I have an RACores Yak55 I adore for when I do. The painted kit and completer is $100 from Jim. $100 for BNF. Not shippable.

LPU vastly preferred, some of these can't be shipped. Shipping on any of these that are well boxed is at buyer's expense.
Last edited by BrownEyedFool; Feb 20, 2017 at 07:47 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 20, 2017, 07:46 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Thread OP
Can also bring to AMA expo
Feb 21, 2017, 01:46 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Thread OP
to clarify:

I'm going to the AMA Expo on Saturday. If there is interest I can coordinate with people and bring planes along, I've bought planes in the parking lot there in the past. I'm not getting a swap shop table, they require a 3 day commitment.

Can do pics of the two built models if need be, the rest would just be pics of the boxes, which I can do
Mar 14, 2017, 06:34 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Can I inquire about shipping for the Sea Fury to Southern California?
Mar 23, 2017, 05:41 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Any leftovers ?
I am closeby - can drive across
text me on 9149879096
regards,
Parial
Mar 23, 2017, 07:49 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Thread OP
Most of this is still avail. Have an inquiry on the f-35 and the sea fury so those folks I need to work with. Things are a little hectic right now so it's taking a while.

Arch I need a zip code and any shipping prefs to get a quote

Quick Reply