Retail price:$214.99
Input Voltage:AC 100-240V
Charge Power:100W- X4
Charge Current:6.0A
USB Output:5V/2.1A -X2
Modes:3 -Charge, Storage, Cycle
Size:255 x 142 x 180mm
Weight:3.22kg

The Hitec Phantom X4 Multi-Charger is a simple to use, fully automatic, smart charger for your DJI Phantom 3 and 4 smart battery packs. With Charge, Storage, and Cycle modes, it will be your new favorite charger for your DJI Phantom. Let's check it out!

Video Review

Hitec Phantom X4 SMart Battery Charger - RCGroups Review (4 min 3 sec)

What's Included

The Phantom X4 comes with the charger, power cord, USA charge cable (micro B), and remote controller charging cable (x2). Every thing you will need to charge 4 smart packs, and two controllers simultaneously.

Features

The Hitec Phantom X4 Multi Charger is equipped with outputs to charge 4 battery packs, 2 controllers, and 2 USB devices all at the same time! These features should keep you powered up at the field all day long.

Operation

Using the Hitec Phantom X4 is super easy and you will be on your way to fully charged packs in no time at all! Let me run through the operation for you so you can see how simple it really is.

Charging:

• Turn Unit on
  • Attach DJI Smart Battery
  • That's It

Storage Charge

• Turn On Unit
  • Select "Storage"
  • Turn on DJI Smart Battery
  • Attach Battery
  • That's it!

Cycle Batteries

• Turn On Unit
  • Select "Cycle"
  • Turn On DJI Smart Battery
  • Attach Battery
  • That's It!

Easy Peasy!

In Closing

With its simple to use set-up and multi-purpose charger modes, the Hitec Phantom X4 Multi Charger is quick to become your go-to DJI Phantom 3/4 charge station. Well done Hitec! Get out and pick yours up today, you won't regret it! ~Mean Joe

Last edited by RCG_Jason; Dec 29, 2022 at 07:41 PM..
Mar 22, 2017, 08:54 AM
So how do you use Phantom 4 batteries with this charger?
Mar 22, 2017, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgearuk
So how do you use Phantom 4 batteries with this charger?
You need the optional cable adapters.

Better to buy the SkyRC 4P3 charger, which is the same but includes four of the adapter cables.

http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route...product_id=228
Mar 22, 2017, 04:15 PM
Input voltage is not mentioned. Can it run off 12v?
Mar 22, 2017, 04:58 PM
BBS
BBS

Phantom Hitec X4 Smart Charger

Greetings. In reading the info (ad?) about the Phantom Hitec X4 Charger one of the features they comments about is the ability to cycle a Lipo battery? Am I missing something? I know of the need to cycle Nicads to overcome what we used to refer to as "memory," but is there something now going on about memory in Lipos that I must have missed somewhere in the last 15 years or so?

Thanks.
Apr 15, 2017, 12:19 PM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBS
Greetings. In reading the info (ad?) about the Phantom Hitec X4 Charger one of the features they comments about is the ability to cycle a Lipo battery? Am I missing something? I know of the need to cycle Nicads to overcome what we used to refer to as "memory," but is there something now going on about memory in Lipos that I must have missed somewhere in the last 15 years or so?

Thanks.
oldish thread I understand, but to answer your question, DJI batteries need to be occasionally deep cycled and charged to full capacity so that the smarts inside the packs are taught the pack's capacities remaining after they age a bit.

The brains inside phantom and inspire backs transmit real time data to the GO app and give the flyer full time feedback regarding true (close enough) real time capacity and flight time left, when to trigger return to home, alert the flyer that he/she is nearing bingo fuel, and also real time cell levels.
Apr 28, 2017, 02:02 AM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloJustin
You need the optional cable adapters.

Better to buy the SkyRC 4P3 charger, which is the same but includes four of the adapter cables.

http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route...product_id=228
Looks good thanks for the link.

Dave
Jun 06, 2017, 06:03 PM
Wildblue2u

Phantom 4 battery adapter cable

Where could I get the optional Phantom 4 Smart Battery cable, part# 61116?
Jun 06, 2017, 06:03 PM
Wildblue2u
Where can I get the optional Phantom 4 battery cable, Part#61116?

Quick Reply