Sep 17, 2019, 10:33 AM
Hello
The link on the first page of the topic, a guide from Chalonsus report 673 ,
connecting the Lora module via Sbus, is just terrible mistakes in such a simple wiring diagram.

Sbus inversion, is it better to make a PNP transistor with a common collector, or NPN with a common emitter?
There is a difference, so the question is.
Thank.
Last edited by garin; Sep 17, 2019 at 11:05 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2019, 10:46 AM

in sbus

wiring diagram
Sep 17, 2019, 10:52 AM
There is only one mistake that you are blind to see that this is PPM-in signal at the diagram and not any SBUS at all.
This is not even an inverter. If you can't carefully read the guide, please leave it alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garin
Hello
The link on the first page of the topic, a guide from Chalonsus https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=673 ,
connecting the Lora module via Sbus, is just terrible mistakes in such a simple wiring diagram.

Sbus inversion, is it better to make a PNP transistor with a common collector, or NPN with a common emitter?
There is a difference, so the question is.
Thank.
There is no SBUS connection diagram in Chalonsus guide. It looks like your post is just terrible mistake. Sbus inverter was discussed in the thread and also there is a link to it in the FAQ.
Use search and please keep the thread clean of useless posts.
Sep 17, 2019, 10:58 AM
Last edited by Schalonsus; Sep 30, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
#Report 673 QCZEK.pdf
Sep 17, 2019, 11:14 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_dog
Mavlink encapsulation on RX and mavlink+sport slave on TX
Need to check, what frsky rx?
Sep 17, 2019, 12:17 PM
Anybody recieve qlrs s.port telemetry to turniga9x er9x-frsky?
Sep 17, 2019, 12:19 PM
PS sbus inverter - digital npn transistor, c144 or bcr533, and 10kom resistor.
Base - input sbus, emitter to ground, collector - out to qlrs. Resistor above +5v and collector/out. Working perfectly.
Sep 17, 2019, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qczek
Need to check, what frsky rx?
It's R-XSR as I said earlier. It's strange, but RSSI and SNR do arrive to Taranis, but other sensors show only zeroes and are LIVE.
Sep 17, 2019, 01:32 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
It's R-XSR as I said earlier. It's strange, but RSSI and SNR do arrive to Taranis, but other sensors show only zeroes and are LIVE.
I will check it....
Sep 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Seems to something I'd done in wrong way...
I just setup quickly 868 version and I works fine
Qczek lrs 1.92 as rc link relay with Frsky sport telemetry (0 min 45 sec)

Which firmware file did you flash?
Sep 18, 2019, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oguzhan mobile
today i completed my qlrs installation. SBUS works fine. but don't get the telemetry data. we have the same error.It shows that all sensors all live, but their values contain only 0. I am using Inav and tried two methods.

1-mavlink output in inav + mavlink enc. on rx module + 3. mavlink+s.port master on tx module = shows that all sensors all live, but their values contain only 0 and rssi works.
2- ltm output in inav + transparent on rx module + 0. transparent on tx module = does not detect any sensor and rssi does not work.

maybe you should try the old version qlrs.
Quote:
This is my first installation. in this case I will have to install v1.91.

EDIT: I've installed version 1.91. the problem continues. I applied the connection diagram in this picture. rssi only looks 1db and does not have telemetry. what can I do? thanks

fc: inav
tx: taranis Q x7
tx module:1w v6.2 sx1278
rx module:100 mw v6.0 sx1278
the problem continues. RSSI shows 1db . and other sensors only shows 0 I tried versions 1.91 and 1.92.
Last edited by oguzhan mobile; Sep 18, 2019 at 04:00 AM.
Sep 18, 2019, 06:39 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
the problem continues. RSSI shows 1db . and other sensors only shows 0 I tried versions 1.91 and 1.92.
Do you use mavlink telemetry on inav?
Sep 18, 2019, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qczek
Seems to something I'd done in wrong way...
Which firmware file did you flash?
T868A_P_SBUS_T_SPORT_V1.92.s19 for TX and R868A_T_MAVLINK_P_CPPM_P_SBUS_V1.92.s19 for RX, cause I use 1w modules both for TX and RX.
Sep 18, 2019, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoim
Anybody recieve qlrs s.port telemetry to turniga9x er9x-frsky?
Trying to connect qlrs s.port pin and er9x-frsky turniga.. no result.
I see data via ossicilograf from qlrs (led pin), directly connect to atmega64 in turniga, pin mosi or miso, trying both. Trying use invertor-transistor, no effect.

Problem in software er9x? In telemetry settings not have "ingore" checkbox.

Please, say me right settings, pictures:
Sep 18, 2019, 09:20 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
T868A_P_SBUS_T_SPORT_V1.92.s19 for TX and R868A_T_MAVLINK_P_CPPM_P_SBUS_V1.92.s19 for RX, cause I use 1w modules both for TX and RX.
Exactly the same from my site... And 1.91 works fine?

Quick Reply