May 05, 2019, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfly1202
Thanks @urlu75 for yaapu pull request, nice to have Rssi working !
@Marc hope to see working config soon.
I will update you.
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2019, 05:24 AM
Hi Kris! I have not found version 915 TX master input SBUS. Can compile version of SBUS and sport 915MHz for TX 1w. And I would also like to have a 915 rx slave at 100 mw. Thank you!
Last edited by Groser1983; May 16, 2019 at 05:32 AM.
May 18, 2019, 05:07 AM
Hi, I'm using openlrsng/arduino and I must change for LoRa : congratulations for QLRS! Could someone precise the wiring for Tx and Rx modules (I have a doubt concerning SPort) Is it possible to control a VTx with SmartAudio by using SPort with QLRS ?
Thanks
May 18, 2019, 06:22 AM
SBUS conection
Last edited by Groser1983; May 18, 2019 at 06:47 AM.
May 18, 2019, 06:49 AM
Thanks, it's very clear now ! I understand there is no possibility to control VTx/smartaudio with a LUA script (no specific SPort connection between the receiver and the flight controller). Anyway it s not a very important feature.
May 22, 2019, 04:08 PM
Hello, experiencing difficulties, setup is Flysky i6s with ia6b apm 2.8 with arducopter 3.2.1 . Apm doesn't react. Modules 433Mhz 100mW both 6.0 version, config 8 cppm channels, frequency separation 125khz. Led test showing modules get communication, tried different antennas dipoles and short spiral, lowest highest TX power levels, i6s trainer port and retranslator with ia6b, same result apm has no reaction.
Anyone using i6s, ia6b, apm arducopter, please share how is wired up your setup and config settings.
May 23, 2019, 08:04 AM
Dear Krzys Qczek,
looks like old apm requires longer ppm sync time and longer low pulses. Do not own any serious equipment to make measurements, everything I found that the sync time must be 4300 and low pulses 300(?) Ás. (8x3+4.3?)
Please take look at that.
May 23, 2019, 03:32 PM
hello

how can i find out a reason for constant FS near the plane?
in 2-3 m from plane FS appears after couple of minutes.
i guess it started after a normal landind, after flight over 7 km long - all the way was 99% and after landing and disarm i got FS.
Doesnt recovers itself. Rebooting radio doesnt work
rebooting receiver - works.
Any logging possibility?
May 23, 2019, 04:14 PM
This is still an experiment.
A 1.5 Ohm resistor is connected between the mass of the Lora 433T20D and the negative of the power supply. An oscilloscope is connected to the resistor. QCZEK LRS is tuned evenly for the whole range of 410-414-418 .... 440 MHz - 8 channels. The oscilloscope shows the current consumed by the module at each frequency. The current depends on the resonance of the antenna. It turns out the curve of 8 points as on the antenna analyzer. You can find out the resonant frequency of the antenna. You can properly trim the dipole....
QCZEK LRS Antenna Meter Tester resonance experiment. (3 min 5 sec)
May 24, 2019, 01:58 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher15

A 1.5 Ohm resistor is connected between the mass of the Lora 433T20D and the negative of the power supply. An oscilloscope is connected to the resistor. QCZEK LRS is tuned evenly for the whole range of 410-414-418 .... 440 MHz - 8 channels. The oscilloscope shows the current consumed by the module at each frequency. The current depends on the resonance of the antenna. It turns out the curve of 8 points as on the antenna analyzer. You can find out the resonant frequency of the antenna. You can properly trim the dipole....

https://youtu.be/nJDhOPsdMBg
Wow
Impressive...
May 25, 2019, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qczek
Wow
Impressive...
It would be wonderful if this opportunity interests you.
8 frequency points are few for accuracy. For accuracy, need a modified firmware, in which there will be not 8, but 50 or 100 or 150 points of frequency hopping over the entire range (for example, 410.0 - 410.3 - 410.6 ...... 440) with the same speed as now. Firmware for test of antennas. Which only does this and nothing more. As a full-fledged antenna analyzer will not work. But it will be possible to make two identical dipoles with resonance at the same frequency for the maximum fly range. It will be possible to distinguish a broken antenna from a working one.
Such firmware would be very useful for those who do not have an antenna analyzer.
May 26, 2019, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher15

https://youtu.be/nJDhOPsdMBg
Lovely idea but the module isn't very happy when transmitting without a connected antenna

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
May 26, 2019, 08:36 AM
Hi,
I just started building my QLRS. Any advice that one could share when operating 2 QLRS on 433MHz next to each other?

Do you suggest to only change the paring ID or also the frequencies?
Or the sequence of the frequencies?

I understand, based on the manual, there are some "favored" frequencies, why is that?

Thanks,
Dio
May 27, 2019, 05:34 PM
hi qczek!
Does this module work with your firmware?
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/9uAoBBw
May 28, 2019, 01:26 PM

Telemetry over USB on an Omnibus F4?

Perhaps the wrong thread, but here goes:

Running out of ports on an Chibios/Arduplane flashed Omnibus F4 Pro v3, I was thinking if it would be possible to use the Omnibus' USB port to provide Mavlink data for the LoRa module???

Quick Reply